- Google app on your phone.
- Go to More at the bottom right corner.
- To access Settings.
- Click More in the lower right corner.
- You may use Google Assistant by opening Settings.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu to open Google Assistant.
- Fill out “Assistant devices” under scrolling down to the bottom of the screen. Select
How To Delete And Set Up/Retrain OK Google Voice Model
Open the Google Home app on your phone. nSelect Home Settings Google Assistant Voice Match. Other devices will be listed here if they use voice assistants and are linked to your account. nTap Remove Voice Match from the home to remove it. Remove should be selected.
Say, “Hey Google, open Assistant settings,” on your Android phone or tablet. Then go to Settings General and select it. Now switch Google Assistant on or off.
Open the Google app on your phone. Tap your profile photo in the top (or “More”) section, then select “Settings.” Select “Google Assistant” from the drop-down menu. In the “General” area, turn off the slider next to “Google Assistant.” You’re finished when you’ve switched it back
On your smartphone, go to My activity. nTap Menu Other Google activities. scroll down to “Voice and Face Match enrollment,” and tap View data. nTap Delete all enrollments Delete to delete all of them.
Open the Google app on your phone. nTap the More button in the bottom right corner. nClick Settings > Google Assistant. nScroll down and select General from the drop-down menu. Enabling