- Make sure you are logged in to the guest account.
- Tap the Home screen and then tap Settings.
- Select Users from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Choose Guest Account at the bottom of your list of accounts, if it is there.
- Press Delete.
- located just below panes for selecting an account type.
- Switch your device off.
- Next, hold the ‘Power’ button for a few seconds and then release it once you see a pop-up screen on the display of your device asking to remove a guest account or create a new one. You will also need to enter your login password at this stage in order to proceed with this step. The next screen will show everything that is currently saved under the guest account including profile photos, emails, messages, and more. Once you have checked all content that is under your guest’s name, select ‘Remove’.
- At the third step, select ‘Yes’ when prompted if you are sure that you want to delete all data from guest’s profile itself. Again enter your login password and then touch ‘OK’ to continue.
- Once you are done with the aforementioned steps, uncheck the box next to ‘Default mode'(this is important otherwise phone will be using guest account as default every time it’s rebooted) and then select ‘OK’. Your Xperia device will then restart automatically.
How do I delete a guest account on Google?
Figured this out for you: Log into your google account as normal, then click the little arrow next to where your name is listed (on the far right), hover over “Account Preferences” and then click “Manage Accounts”. You should be able to see all of your accounts listed there which would include the account that you want to delete.
Just click the little down arrow next to it and then choose “Delete”.
I’d like to delete one of my Gmail accounts but I can’t find or access the ‘delete’ option?
When you log into your Google account, there’s a link at the top that says Account Preferences. Click on that and go to the bottom where you’ll see all your other accounts listed. To delete any of them, just hover over the account name (it should be read if it’s active) and click Delete in blue letters. You will get two pop-ups: 1 – Are you sure? 2 – What happens when an account is deleted? After clicking OK for both, you have successfully deleted an email account!
Open Google Chrome and sign in using your main account.
Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu > Settings.
Scroll to the people section and clear the Enable Guest browsing checkbox
Make sure to sign in using your main account before clicking Customize and control Google Chrome.
On the Settings page, scroll down to People and uncheck Enable Guest browsing.
To delete your guest account, go to the settings on your device and then delete the game data.
Turn on the guest account:
Step 1: Tap the search button, input guest and tap Turn guest account on or off.
Step 2: Guest should appear under “Manage Accounts.”
Step 3: Choose Turn On.