- You must first log in to your Gmail account.
- now go to settings.
- Select MY PICTURES from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll notice that there are various options.
- Such as NO PHOTO and UPLOAD PHOTO.
- Now pick NO PHOTO instead of the original option of UPLOAD PHOTO.
- That’s all there is to it; your profile photo will be deleted right now.
On the left-hand side of the screen, click Personal Info. On the next page, scroll down and select Go to About Me. Select Profile Picture in this area. Remove your picture by clicking the Remove button below it on this screen.
Select the Profile Pictures album from the Photos menu. Select a photo to delete. Then, from More Options, select Edit Photo and tap Delete.
Simply navigate to Settings>Apps>Google Photos and then deny storage on the bottom. You may remove pictures without deleting them from your phone by doing so.