Whenever you hear the word “Playstation,” it brings back memories of playing video games together on your friends’ consoles. You might have logged into your friend’s console to play video games and forgotten to log out. The question now becomes, how do I remove my PSN account from another PS4?
This guide is all about logging in or out on PS4. Read on to find out the answer to your question.
Removing PSN Account From Another PS4
If you unknowingly left your PSN account logged in to your friend’s PS4, and they are taking advantage of it without your consent, worry no more. We got you. You can use these three ways to restrict your friend from exploiting your PSN account.
Change Your PSN Account’s Password
Follow these steps to change the password of your PSN account:
- Access the Sony Entertainment Network page and sign in using your PS4 account.
- Select “Security” from the list of options available on the left side panel.
- Here you will see your password under Sign-in ID. Select “Edit.”
- Type in your current and new passwords. Click “Save” and then “OK.”
Deactivate Your PSN Account
- Open the settings on your PS4.
- Now select “Account Management.”
- Click “Activate as Your Primary PS4”.
- Here you will have two options: Activate and Deactivate. Click “Deactivate.”
- Restart your PSN account to see the changes.
Sign Out Of All Devices From PSN Account
- Open the Sony Entertainment Network page and log into your PS4 account.
- Choose “Security” from the side menu.
- Scroll down until the end of the page and click “Sign out on all devices” at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm the action. Click “OK.”
FAQs on PS4 Account
Log into your PS4 account and head to settings. Select “User Management.” now choose “delete user” and select the user you want to delete from your account. Stick to the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
You can use the Remote Play option to find the history of users who logged into your account. Open your PS4 settings, select Remote play connection settings and then click “Connection history.” Select a history item to see from which device a user logged into your account.
Sign in to your PS4 account and access the settings. Choose the option “Initialization” and then “Initialize PS4”. on the next page, select “Full” to carry out a full factory reset on your PS4. Finally, click “Yes” to confirm the action.
If you don’t remember your PS4 account’s password, you cannot change the email address on the console. You will need to reset your password before doing so. To reset your password, go to the Sony Entertainment Network page and select “Sign-in.” Now choose “forgot your password?” under “password recovery” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Go to your console’s home screen and select Settings. Now head to PlayStation Network/Account Management. Here you need to choose “Link with other services.” On the next page, you will be able to see a list of services your PSN account is linked to or able to link with.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you answer “how do I remove my PSN account from another PS4” You can easily protect your worthwhile games from exploitation if you have mistakenly left your account logged into a friend’s PlayStation 4. Additionally, you can find out if anyone has access to your PlayStation 4 account or what services it has been linked to.
Read and review our other article on How Do You Permanently Delete PS4 Messages?