Supercell is a great platform that lets you play fun games like Hay Day, Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Brawl Stars, and Boom Beach. The platform is convenient and enables us to log into the supercell games and play them through our account. Sometimes, while playing with different devices, we might have our account logged in to multiple devices. So we might want to remove our account from the devices we don’t have access. But without a “Log out of all devices” button in the settings, it might be confusing for us about how we can remove supercell ID from all devices. This article has a detailed step-by-step guide on – How Do I Remove My Supercell ID From All Devices.
Read on to see easy steps to learn – How Do I Remove My Supercell ID From All Devices.
Remove Supercell ID from all devices
Unlike other platforms, Supercell doesn’t have the option to log out of all devices. Therefore, if you want to remove your account from a particular device or all devices, there is no specific way for you to do so.
But some loopholes might help you log out your Supercell ID from all devices.
Follow the Steps to Remove Supercell iD
- Uninstall your game or reset your phone. People claim that this method helps them to log out of their IDs from all devices. But note that it doesn’t guarantee the removal of your account from other devices.
- Another method is to recover your account and change its email. Or change the login credentials of the account. It might help you remove your account from other devices remotely.
- Finally, you can also talk with the Supercell representatives:
- Go into the game and head over to the settings.
- Click on Help and Support.
- Navigate to I lost my account and mark it as unhelpful.
- Then, you will have the option to talk to Supercell representatives.
- Request to change your Supercell ID or unlink all the devices.
- They will ask you for a reason for your request and help you solve your issue.
FAQs On Supercell Account
Yes, you can easily log in to Clash of clans without a Supercell account. You can play the game by linking to your Google or Facebook account. While logging in through your Google or Facebook account, you can save your progress and log into a different device from the same account. But you should log in through your Supercell account if you are serious about the game. It is better for your overall account security. You can also play different games from the same Supercell account and receive free gems while signing through to the account.
Yes, you can easily play through multiple Supercell accounts. In addition, it allows you to switch between various Supercell accounts on the same device. While creating the account, check the “Remember me on this device,” and you can easily switch between different accounts on the same device.
Yes, Supercell has the right to delete an account that has been inactive for over 180 days. Talking about COC, you will lose your Leader status after you stay inactive for over 90 days. So, to save your Supercell account from getting deleted, stay active at least once a couple of months.
Although different platforms are available where you can trade Clash of Clans accounts, it is illegal for you to buy Them. According to their Terms of Service, Supercell strictly restricts players from selling, buying, sharing, and even giving accounts to other players. You can easily buy and sell clash of clan accounts, but make sure that since it is against their Terms of Service, your account can get banned permanently from the platforms.
You can’t deactivate your Supercell account yourself, but you can request for the account to be deleted. Supercell accounts can be deleted after you request the account information to be permanently deleted. Deactivating your Supercell account permanently deletes your game accounts, including your in-game purchases, currency, and other data.
Read another article on How To Enable Display Over Other Apps in Android 10 Go?