- Go to your Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click Edit Profile in the upper right corner.
- Select Manage People from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a person and point at it until you reach the Remove.
- This person option (it’s under More).
- To permanently remove a user.
- Click their name after selecting.
- Then click Remove This Person.
How to Remove Google Account from other’s Device 2020
Select People from the drop-down menu and then click Remove. Now, in the top-right corner of your Chrome browser, choose People > Remove User.
Go to the Settings app on your computer and open it. Open Accounts, then Family & Other Users. Click Add Someone Else to This PC. ignore the request for an email address, and click I Don’t Have This Person’s Sign-In Info instead.
Go to the Security menu in the left-hand menu. Scroll down until you come across “Your Devices,” and then click Manage Devices. You’ll see a list of the devices that your Google account is signed into. Select your missing device and, under “Account Access,” select Remove.