Bigpond is one of Telstra Communications’ well-known email providers. IMAP accessibility to your Telstra account is provided by Bigpond.net.au (Telstra Mail), allowing you to access your email from desktop and mobile email apps.
You might forget your Bigpond email password and want to reset or change it. For more information about resetting your Bigpond email password, keep reading.
Steps For Resetting My Bigpond Email Password
You may be concerned that you forgot your Bigpond email password and searching for solutions to reset it. There is a way to reset the Bigpond email password. Here are the steps to change or reset it:
- To reset your Bigpond email password, you must first access the Telstra Bigpond email login page on the company’s official website.
- The next step is to click the link that says “forgot your password” in the login form.
- Enter your email address in the field provided and press the continue option.
- You must select the appropriate method to obtain the verification code on the account and reset the password for your Bigpond email.
- You will now receive the verification code. Press the Next button after entering the verification code in the provided box.
- You can then enter and verify a new email password after that.
- To apply changes to the record, click the Save button.
Similarly, the Telstra email login page allows you to access your account and change your Bigpond password.
While you reset your Bigpond email password, keep these things in mind:
- If you change your password, you’ll need to do so in the Bigpond or Telstra account’s modem settings.
- The password for any non-Telstra email clients you use, such as Outlook or Windows Mail, must also be updated.
FAQs on Bigpond Email Account
Use the “Forgot Password” function on the Bigpond website to change your email password. To complete this, you’ll need to enter your username and the email address associated with your account. You can retrieve a forgotten username by entering your birthdate and last name. Once the information has been submitted, you can access your account and change your password.
Due to connectivity troubles or entering the wrong information, you may be having trouble logging into your Bigpond email account. Therefore, check your internet connection. Make sure your password is accurate. Reset your password and username. Ensure your device’s email settings are up to date. You will be able to access your Bigpond email account in this manner.
You’re not entering it incorrectly, which is the most frequent and frustratingly obvious explanation. Make sure to disable caps lock. After typing it into Notepad, copy it and paste it into the password form so you can see it.
On December 12th, 2017, Bigpond email accounts were transferred to a new system. The new system has several brand-new elements and improvements. Google G Suite hosts it. Users can utilize their current email account and password to access their emails, contacts, calendars, and files on the new platform.
The Telstra domain now serves as the new home for Bigpond’s email service. It enables simple use of the account for any activity. You might have forgotten your Bigpond email password, or you may just want to change your current password. You can reset your Bigpond email password by following the steps outlined above.
Read our other article on How Do I Reset My Cash App Account?