- Click the User icon in the system menu.
- Select Internet Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- On the left side
- you’ll see a list of accounts that may be logged in to
- you can click them to sign out and log back into your account
- Uncheck the box and select at the bottom left corner.
How to Sign Off Mail on Mac
Select the email account, then go to the right-side panel and uncheck the Enable this account box under Account Information. Select iMessage from the left-side menu and click the “Sign Out” button at the right side of the panel if you want to sign out of your iMessage account.
The Option, Command, and Esc keys (Escape) should be pressed simultaneously: Option, Command, and Escape on a Mac; or Force Quit from the Apple menu in the upper-left corner of your screen on a PC. Then choose Force Quit from the drop-down menu next to its name.
If you don’t already have a Google Account linked to your computer, go to the Apple menu and select Log Out.
In the top right, click your photo.
Click Sign out.
To delete an account, click the drop-down arrow on the left side of a mailbox and select Account Settings from the list. Select Delete Deleted Items from the drop-down menu that appears. Then choose an account in the Mail window by Control-clicking a Trash mailbox.