Everyone knows that the Outlook app is a standard way to reply when someone officially calls or texts on your iPhone. You don’t have to download any other app or navigate other websites to reply to texts. Yet, “How Do I Sign Out Of Outlook App On iPhone?” is a common question we hear from our customers. Even worse, no one can figure out how it works!
We have developed a guide for you that solves this prevalent problem! This powerful guide allows you to sign out of Outlook in just a few seconds and exist in peace. No more scrolling through the tiles, jumping between apps & web pages and wasting time on your phone by replying. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
So without wasting any time, let’s move into the further article to learn about this guide.
What Is Outlook, And How Do I Sign Out Of Outlook App On iPhone?
Outlook is used for email and instant messaging developed by Microsoft. It is the default email client program of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
In a world where it is becoming increasingly common for people to download email and their workplace, Outlook has been the center point of electronic communication and personalization for years.
Microsoft Outlook is a trendy IM/MS Word mail client. Though it has been around for a while, this is still a practical MS Application despite several improvements being made over the years. But sometimes, your personal preferences match other emails on your iPhone like Gmail or Yahoo instead of Outlook.
That is why you are desperately trying to log out of your Outlook account from your iPhone but all in vain. But soon, you will get rid of your Outlook account because the step-by-step guide you will read below is the best solution to your logout problems.
Steps To Signout From Outlook App On iPhone
Few steps are so easy that you will remove your outlook account within seconds from your iPhone. So follow the steps below:
- Open The Outlook App
Open the Outlook app on your iPhone, and on the home screen, you will see the profile name or logo in the top left corner. Tap on it, and it will open a window full of options related to your profile.
- Tap On The Settings Option
After opening your profile options, you will see a settings logo on the bottom left corner of the screen. Tap on it, and you will enter into the settings menu.
- Select Your Outlook Account
In the settings menu, please select your Outlook account, which you want to remove from your iPhone. It will show the multiple options of your account.
- Choose to Delete Your Account
When you tap on your Outlook account, many options will appear, showing different options related to your Outlook account settings. On the bottom center of the screen on your iPhone, tap on the “Delete Account” option.
- Outlook Account Is Removed
You will see that the account logged into your iPhone is removed successfully. If you want to log in from another email, tap on the add email account and enter the account info to access your other email account.
You need to follow these steps to logout Outlook app from all devices:
1. In your mobile app’s main Outlook home menu, tap on your profile logo or profile picture.
2. You will see an option showing “Sign out from all devices.” Tap on it, and it will remove your account access from all of your devices.
If you are using the web, then these steps below will be the easiest way to logout from your Outlook inbox:
1. Open the search bar in your windows, type Outlook, and then open it.
2. You will notice a file in the Outlook menu on the left top corner. Select it by clicking on it.
3. Look for the official account and click on the office account.
4. Under your profile name, you will see a logout option. Click on it, and you will be logged out from your Outlook inbox.
When you’re having difficulty signing out of your Outlook account, it can be a frustrating experience! The link you clicked on might not have worked, or you may have forgotten a step in the process.
Here are some common reasons why you cannot sign out of your Outlook account and how to fix each one.
1. Your email account is disabled, and you have to sign in again. If you have an active email account, such as a Gmail or Hotmail account, your mailbox will be automatically disabled when you try to sign out of Outlook.
2. If that’s the case, use your web browser to log into your Chrome or Firefox accounts instead of your Outlook address book.
3. If that doesn’t work, you can sign in to your email account using your Outlook username and password instead of the email address associated with your Google or Hotmail account ([email protected]).
1. First of all, go to the settings on your mobile phone
2. Tap on the accounts section
3. Find your Microsoft email account and select it
4. Choose the logout or remove account option given at the bottom of the screen
5. Your Microsoft account will be removed from your smartphone.
1. Open any office-related app on your iPad
2. Select the Outlook account by tapping on it
3. There you will see an option of “Sign out.”
4. Please select it and confirm it
It is hard to remove accounts on iPhones as their security options and policies are very strict. This step-by-step guide is a complete package for you as the screenshots to help remove your Outlook account from your iPhone.
So if you find this ultimate guide helpful, don’t forget to see our other useful guides.