- On the Home page, you’ll see your profile name.
- Next to the Sign out button.
- Simply click your name to access the Sign out option from Windows Live Mail.
- Even if you manually exit File Exit or.
- Click the X from the Live Mail Window.
- You will be able to view any messages.
How to Install Windows Live Mail on Windows 10?
Sign out of Windows if you’re logged in and want to give access to someone else or if you’ll be away from your computer for a long period of time.
To sign out of an account, open the Mail app and tap the Settings icon. To view all of the accounts added to the Mail app, go to Manage Accounts. Select your desired account.
Go to your Gmail account and open it. In the top right, click your photo. Select Sign out from the drop-down menu.
In the upper left corner of the Outlook window, choose File. Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. Remove the account you wish to delete by clicking it and then selecting Remove.
Start by clicking the Settings button. Select Accounts from the drop-down menu, scroll down, and then click the Microsoft account you wish to remove. Delete it by selecting Remove and Yes.