Sweatcoin is an exciting application that helps you focus on your health and earns you coins and rewards in the process. The free app allows anyone signed in to earn coins by just walking around as the app runs in the background. You can use the earned coins to purchase rewards and vouchers, such as Amazon vouchers. People ask, “how do I transfer my Sweatcoin account?” Stick around, and let’s learn.
Read this article until the end to answer your query: How Do I Transfer My Sweatcoin Account?
Steps To Transfer Sweatcoin Account
If you’ve been using Sweatcoin for some time, you’ve probably already earned plenty of coins. In that case, you wouldn’t want to start from scratch whenever you change your phone, right? Well, you don’t have to. There is an easy way of transferring your Sweatcoin account to your new phone. Let’s see how that works.
If you’ve got a new device and wish to transfer your Sweatcoins, follow the methods below.
Method 1. iOS to Android
If switching to Android, it makes sense that you want to switch your Sweatcoin account too. In that case, follow the steps below.
- On your iOS, open the Sweatcoin app and navigate your profile settings.
- Locate your email and set a new email. Make sure the email that you are setting is the one you will use when signing in to your Android.
- Once the email is set, open your Android phone and use the same email you set on iOS to sign in to your Sweatcoin account.
Bingo! You’ve successfully transferred your Sweatcoin account from iOS to Android.
Method 2. Android to iOS
If you are switching to iOS from Android, consider the steps below.
- Access your Sweatcoin profile on your Android phone.
- Set a new email and confirm it on your profile settings. The email you’ve set must be the one linked to your Apple Id that you will use with your iOS.
- Once you’ve set the email, open your iOS and use the email to sign in to Apple ID.
- Once you’ve allowed email sharing, your account will have been transferred.
Those are the two easy ways of transferring your Sweatcoin account from Android to iOS and vice versa.
FAQs on Transferring My Sweatcoin Account
No, it’s currently impossible to cash out your sweat coin balance. The much you can do is to purchase Amazon or PayPal vouchers. However, if you invite more friends to join Sweatcoin, you will likely see more offers, especially for PayPal. Sweatcoin is yet to become a fledged currency. So, until then, there is no direct way to cash out your Sweatcoins balance as currency.
Knowing how many Sweatcoins you have in your balance is straightforward. Once you earn any Sweatcoins, they immediately reflect on your balance. So, if you want to know how many Sweatcoins you currently have, check your Balance screen by clicking on balance at the top of the home screen. The figure you see is the number of Sweatcoins you currently have.
Yes, it’s possible. If you want to be a Sweatcoin Influencer, you must invite as many people as you can. To easily share your invite link, navigate your Sweatcoin profile. Under the settings, you will find the personal invite link. Copy it and share it with your friends. The more people that use your personal invite link to join the platform, the higher your chances of becoming a Sweatcoin Influencer.
To share your Sweatcoins balance with someone, you must transfer the Sweatcoins to their account. To do that,
1. Ensure you have their exact Sweatcoin username.
2. Once you do, go to your Balance and click on the transfer option.
3. Enter their username and countercheck that you’ve spelled it right.
Once you do so, you can press the transfer button, and the specified username will receive the Sweatcoins.
Yes, you can. The application is real, and you can earn your Sweatcoins by having the app run in the background. Besides, you stand a better chance of accumulating more coins when you share your personal invite link, and people use it to join the platform. However, currently, there is no means of changing your Sweatcoins to money.
The Sweatcoin is a good health challenge where you earn coins for taking steps to boost your health. The coins can help you acquire various rewards, including Amazon vouchers. We’ve seen how you can transfer your Sweatcoin accounts. Hopefully, this article solves your issue.
Also, learn How To See Old Instagram Bios?