- If you do not already have one.
- Download and install the program from the link below.
- Install it like any other software.
- Right-click on a blank space in the start menu.
- Select “Programs & Features.
- Then click “Add/Remove Programs.
- ” Symantec Endpoint Protection should be listed in the list of installed applications.
Symantec Uninstall Guide
Select a connection. Select Symantec Endpoint Protection Firewall from the drop-down menu. Then, click Uninstall.
To remove a program from a PC running Windows, go to Start > Programs and type “programs.” Go to Add or Remove Programs in Windows 10, scroll down until you come across Symantec, then click Uninstall.
Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager manually using the steps below. Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager from the Programs and Features/Programs and Features section of the Control Panel. Look for Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager in the list and double-click it to open it. Follow these steps to uninstall: Select Uninstall from
To unistall Symantec products, download the SymantecUninstaller for Mac file from the above location (i.e., Downloads folder), extract it, then double-click it to launch the program. Select Uninstall. Click Open to begin the process of uninstalling Symantec software. nSelect Uninstall when
To eliminate Symantec, you must first change the password. The default password is Symantec.