Many online games are linked to social media, especially Facebook. This way, users do not need to register for a specific gaming account. However, there are cases where you would want to unlink your game to your Facebook account. Read on to learn how to unlink your Facebook from Call of Duty Mobile.
Methods To Unlink Facebook From Call of Duty Mobile
1. Switching To A Different Facebook Account
If you’re sharing a device, it’s natural to want to have your account and progress when playing Call of Duty Mobile. In this case, it’s not necessarily a matter of unbinding/unlinking but rather switching accounts. The steps to accomplish this are quite simple:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Sign in to your account.
- Head to Settings.
- Select Apps and Websites.
- Find Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Tap Remove.
- Log out of your Facebook account, both in the app and in the browser.
- Launch Call of Duty: Mobile.
- At the login screen, tap the Facebook icon.
- Login to the account you want to switch to.
2. Unbinding From The Call of Duty: Mobile App
It is also possible to unlink/unbind your account through the app if you no longer want to play the game. Just follow the procedures below:
- Launch the Call of Duty: Mobile app.
- Navigate the Menu and go to Account.
- Tap Linked Accounts. You can find this in the drop-down list.
- Select Unlink.
FAQs On Linking/Unlinking FB Account
Your data will be retained, but you will not have access to know which of your friends are playing. You may also risk losing the ability to retrieve the user if you encounter any problems with your Activision account.
Yes. You can do this by merging the accounts through the Activision website.
You will be able to see which friends are active and invite them to custom games.
The app itself is free, but there are in-app purchases that can give you an advantage in the game.
No, it is impossible to do so now.
You may also learn How To See My Facebook Password On iPhone?