If you are wondering how to unpause your Youtube TV account, I have a step-by-step guide below, which will walk you through the process. You can also check out my other article on how to pause Youtube TV.
Why would you need to pause your YouTube TV?
You might want to pause your subscription if:
- You don’t want to be charged for a subscription you don’t want.
- You are going on vacation and won’t be using your TV service for several days, weeks, or even months.
- You will not be using Youtube TV in the future and would like to avoid paying for it if possible.
Unpause YouTube On TV
- Step 1: Log into your account on YouTube TV and launch it.
To unpause your account, you must log into the same YouTube TV account that was paused. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign into your YouTube TV account using the email address and password associated with that account.
- Launch YouTube TV by clicking on its icon in Apple’s App Store (if you are using an iPhone or iPad) or searching for it on Google Play (Android users).
- Step 2: On the main screen, click the three lines in the top left corner
On the main screen, click the three lines in the top left corner to go to settings and click “Account.”
- Step 3: Choosing “Settings.”
After you’ve clicked the pause button on your YouTube TV account, it will bring you to the “Settings” page.
- Step 4: Click “unPause account” under “Account.”
Once there, navigate to the right until you find a button that says “Membership.” Click on it and confirm your choice by clicking “unPause Account” again.
You can also click “unPause all” if you want to pause all of your YouTube TV accounts at once. Selecting this option will bring up another window where you can decide whether or not to unpause your accounts, which is what we want.
- Step 5: Your desire to unpause your account will be verified by you.
Once you have unpaused your account, you will receive an email from Youtube TV. You will need to confirm that you indeed requested to pause the service and verify your email address and password. Once this is complete, they will ask if you are over 18.
Log into your YouTube TV account. Your account will be reactivated, and you can resume watching videos on YouTube TV.
Unpause YouTube Using a Browser
- Step 1: Go to the YouTube TV website.
Go to the Youtube TV website.
- Step 2: Login.
Next, you’ll need to log in with your YouTube TV account. This can be done using a Google account that you already use on your computer or smartphone
- Step 3: Click on your avatar in the top right corner.
Click on your avatar in the top right corner, then click on account settings. This will take you to a page where you can adjust some of your settings.
- Step 4: Click on account settings.
Click on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen and then click on account settings.
- Step 5: Click Membership
Once you’ve arrived at this page, select membership from the menu on the left-hand side, then click activate membership, which will pop up a box asking you to confirm that you’d like to activate your subscription. Click “Yes”
- Step 6: Under “YouTube TV membership,” unpause your subscription.
Once you’re in the account management window, click “YouTube TV membership.” You’ll see a list of all of the memberships you have active. Click on the one with a pause symbol next to it (it will say “Pause”). This will take you to another page where you can see your membership details, including how long your subscription has been paused. To unpause your subscription, click on Pause again, and it will change back to Unpause.
FAQS On Unpausing My YouTube Tv Account
1. Your YouTube TV account was paused because:
2. You are not paying for your subscription.
3. You have reached your monthly limit.
4. You are trying to pause your account for a month.
If you are having trouble unpausing your YouTube TV account, try the following steps:
-Please turn off the TV and unplug it.
-Please wait 10 seconds, then turn on the TV and plug it back in.
-Press the power button on your remote control to switch it on; if this does not work, try unplugging/replugging your router/modem (turning off any wireless devices). This should reset all settings and allow you to move forward with setting up YouTube TV again.
If you pause your YouTube TV account, you need to log in to your YouTube TV account and go to the settings page. There will be an option saying “Pause”; click on it and then choose “Unpause.”
YouTube TV allows users to pause their accounts for up to three months. You can pause your account anytime during the billing cycle, which will automatically activate when it expires.
Yes, you can pause your YouTube TV history. You can do this on the YouTube TV website or the app. If you want to pause it again, click that button. It’s important to note that pausing your history will also break all of your recordings and DVRs.
There you have it. Now you know how to unpause your YouTube TV account. Once again, this is only possible if you have paused the account and not canceled it altogether. If so, you will need to cancel your subscription and start over from scratch for this process to work.
You may also learn How Do I Leave A Family Group on YouTube Premium?