The T-Mobile software lets you quickly pay bills, shop for the latest devices, manage usage while on the road, and much more. It could be that you are looking for a way to block a number from texting you on your T cellular mobile phone.
When you block a number, the contact who is texting you will no longer be able to reach you by text message. There are several methods for preventing contact from messaging you through your t cell phone.
Stepwise Guide To Block a Number from Texting You on T Mobile.
As the principal Account Owner, you can trigger or disable Message Blocking via the T-Mobile app or T-Mobile.com. You can block all charged outgoing and inbound MMS and SMS communications. You can also stop charging for SMS-based instant communications.
Regardless of purchasing a texting bundle, you won’t be able to receive or send direct messages if you choose the service.
Here are the options:
- Fully Block the Number
- Launch the messages application on your mobile phone
- Hit on the three horizontal lines in your mobile screen’s upper left section.
- Proceed and swipe down the message’s list and choose “Blocked numbers.” Select the number you need to block and then press “Block.”
- Partially Blocking the Cell Phone Number
You may only want to prevent the cell phone number from messaging you but not viewing your responses. Here is how:
- Open your messages application on your device
- Press on the three horizontal lines on the top left side of your screen
- Scroll down your messages and choose Reply/Read all texts/messages.
- Hit on the message you want to lock but ensure you leave the other details unchecked.
- Blocking the Sending of a Message
- Launch your messages application on your phone
- Go to the upper left part of your mobile and press the three visible lines
- Swipe down your messages and select All unread messages
- Press on the texts that you don’t want to send
- Hit on ‘Stop sending the message.”
Principal Account owners can enable or disable Text Blocking via the T-Mobile application or T-Mobile.com. The SMS Blocking choices are in the lower section of the Blocking page.
Launch the text on an Android smartphone and hit the three-dot symbol. The procedures that follow will depend on your OS version and device. Choose either the Block number alternative or Details, and then Block & report spam.
When sending an SMS to a specific individual, the Text blocking dynamic error indicates that their conversation blocking is active. Upgrade your phone’s date and time and activate automatic updates. Remove any messaging applications that you have installed.
Another technique to prevent a contact from messaging you is to open your account on your carrier’s site and enable message blocking. Once you block a mobile number to stop receiving SMS from it, you also prohibit incoming calls.
If you block a mobile number or connection, they could still drop a message, but you will not receive a notification. Texts sent or received will not be delivered. Furthermore, the contact will not get an alert that the conversation or call didn’t go through.
T-Mobile has several solutions to protect you from unwanted messages, but it’s not foolproof. Service notifications, Voicemail, and instant messaging from blackberry or Windows smartphones are difficult to block. You can opt to contact T-Mobile customer support and request that they block the number.