- To delete an account on the 3ds, press home.
- Press settings and select other.
- Select Delete Nintendo Network ID.
- If prompted, enter your 4 digit PIN and select OK.
- Press Ok to confirm or Enter to cancel and go back a menu level.
- Select your reason for deleting one of the options provided from “I wish to discontinue my Club Nintendo membership” (important) all the way down to “I am less than 13 years old.”
How to Remove Nintendo Accounts: Deactivating Your Account
How to remove Nintendo accounts? Nintendo 3ds allows you to create a Nintendo account. The Nintendo account is tied into your system and the user profile on nintendo.com. If you want to delete your Nintendo account, then follow these steps:
– Open up the eShop on 3DS
– Click on “User Settings”
– Select “Nintendo Network ID settings”
– Choose “Delete Account”
– Click “Yes”
– If prompted, enter the Nintendo Network ID and password.
If you are deleting your Nintendo account for a reason other than retiring from Nintendo games altogether, then I recommend that you create an alternate Nintendo network id to play on another device or system without losing all of your progress in other systems/devices. There is no way to transfer data between different game consoles because each console has its own unique save files. You must start over if transferring accounts across systems when using multiple Nintendo devices at homes such as Wii U and Switch.”
How To Reset your Nintendo 3DS (EASY WAY)
This method will show you how to reset your Nintendo account data on a Nintendo system.
-Connect the new Nintendo console (or Nintendo handheld) to an internet connection and sign in with their Nintendo Network ID.
-Find “System Settings”->”Other Settings”, then find “Clear Save Data,” press X, select Yes, and confirm by pressing A again.
-The main menu for the game should now be clear of any saved games or settings that were previously stored there from when it was last played before being unplugged.”I hope this helped!”
The main menu for the game should now be clear of any saved games or settings that were previously stored there from when it was last played before being unplugged.
Creating an account on Nintendo’s 3DS system is necessary to download demos or free software from the Nintendo eShop. However, creating an account does not require:
Use this guide to learn how to delete a Nintendo account on 3ds. You can still re-link the same account if you want in the future.
Nintendo’s online service provides services for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems.