- You also can remove a single call.
- Select Remove from Recents by Control-clicking a call.
- To delete a call.
- Swipe left on it with two fingers on the trackpad (one finger on a Magic Mouse), then click Delete.
- Remove all recent calls
- Go to FaceTime > Remove All Recents.
How to Disable FaceTime on iOS and macOS
1) On your Mac, open the FaceTime program. 2) Select All or Missed from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner of the screen. 3) Right-click any name in the call list and select Remove all Recents from the pop-up menu.
On your Mac, open FaceTime. Note: If the FaceTime app isn’t in the dock, search for it in the Applications folder. The list on the left-hand side will display your previous FaceTime recordings.
Select Cancel in the dialog that appears when you try to use FaceTime.
You may look through recent events in the Phone app by tapping “Recents” at the bottom. It’s likely that this list is maintained in your phone’s iTunes backup. There are several Mac and Windows applications that let you explore a backup file and extract lots of data.
You can quickly discover your FaceTime call history on your iPhone or iPad. This list includes the name of all of your FaceTime conversations, as well as whether you’ve responded to them or missed them. You may access this list by opening the Phone app or the FaceTime app on your iOS device.