- Check to see if you’re on the correct profile.
- Select Account from the More menu to view
- It is in your web browser.
- You see a list of all the shows you.
- Watched it in sequence.
- With X next to each one that you want to remove.
- Lf a series should no longer be displayed.
- On the Continue Watching list.
- Click delete series.
The message appears after watching three episodes of a TV show in a row without using video player controls, or after 90 minutes of uninterrupted viewing, whichever is greater. You may dismiss the alert or turn off the next episode’s autoplay to watch further.
Make sure you’re on the correct profile. … Select ‘Remove from Row’ from the drop-down menu… Make sure you’re on the proper profile. … To view your Account in your web browser, open the More menu and choose Account. You’ll see a list of shows you’ve viewed, with X next to them for deletion.
The show or movie will be removed from your Continue Watching list within 24 hours after you’ve hidden an activity.
Select your profile picture in the lower right corner of the screen if you’re using the app. Click or tap on the title you wish to remove when you get to the Watchlist. Select the checkmark next to the “Play” button.
Select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete and choose Delete Profile from Manage Profiles in a web browser. If you haven’t already, sign in.