SonyLIV is an Indian-based streaming network that offers a wide range of movies, TV shows, documentaries, sports, and more. The premium package lets you watch all live sports, the latest international shows, and even download videos. This article includes a detailed guide on How Many Devices Can Be Connected To SonyLIV Premium.
If you’re wondering ‘how many devices can be connected to SonyLIV Premium? This post will give you the right answer and also teach you how to subscribe to SonyLIV Premium.
How Many Devices Can Be Connected To Sony Liv Premium?
SonyLIV supports several devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Android & iOS smartphones/tablets. SonyLIV Premium allows you to connect a maximum of 5 devices using a single registered ID. However, you can only have up to 2 streaming sessions simultaneously using different devices.
How To Subscribe To SonyLIV Premium?
While SonyLIV offers different subscription packages, the premium subscription gives you access to a wider range of streaming options. Here’s how to subscribe to SonyLIV Premium
- Log on to Sonyliv.com on your web browser and click on “Subscribe now.” You will be prompted to sign in, you can sign in; if you already have an account or simply create an account.
- Select “Premium,” then click “Proceed.”
- You can click on “view offers” if you have a coupon code to get a discount.
That’s it! Once you have an active premium subscription, you can connect a maximum of 5 devices using just your registered ID.
How To Cast SonyLIV On A Smart TV?
To screen-cast the SonyLIV app from your smartphone, you’ll need a Chromecast device.
- First, make sure it is connected to the same wifi network with your TV.
- Go to the Google Play store or app store and install the SonyLIV application.
- Next, navigate to the Google home app, then select the Chromecast device.
- Wait for the device to be linked, then open the SonyLIV app on your smartphone, and you can enjoy SonyLIV on your smart TV.
Now that you know how many devices can be connected to SonyLIV Premium, you can check out other questions users ask about SonyLIV, in case you have other doubts.
FAQs On SonyLIV
There are several options to watch SonyLIV on your smart TV. You can cast the Screen-cast the Sonyliv app on your smart TV using a Chromecast-supported device, or you can download the SonyLIV app directly on your Android or Apple TV from the store. Once downloaded, all you need to access SonyLIV is your registered Id or phone number.
There are several reasons why you may not be able to watch SonyLIV on your Tv. First, check to be sure that the app is up-to-date and clears all caches. Also, due to policy issues, SonyLiv may not be allowed in your country. You can work around this by using a VPN
No. You can only access your SonyLIV account from the country you registered. But, you can connect to a server from the country you registered your account using a VPN
To link your account;
1. Download and install SonyLIV on your device
2. Sign in using your registered phone number or id
3. Navigate to “Menu” and tap “more,” then select “Activate TV.”
Yes. SonyLIV allows you to download videos on the mobile app so you can watch offline. However, this option is only available to premium subscribers.
To download a video on SonyLIV, open the app and choose the movie or video you want to download, check to see if there’s a download arrow on the screen and click on it to download the video.
Note: You can only access the download option if you are a premium subscriber.
Read another article on How to Change Screen Size on Xbox One?