Although Apple provides iTunes to access and transfer iOS data, there are numerous valid reasons why you might not want to do so. However, the four most effective alternatives to using iTunes for syncing and accessing content on your iPhone are if you wish to access the files without iTunes. This article includes a detailed guide on How To Access iPhone Files On Pc Without iTunes.
The methods outlined below provide an alternative to iTunes for transferring data from an iPhone to a personal computer, including text messages, images, videos, and music.
Have you been wondering- How To Access iPhone Files On Pc Without iTunes? Then this post is for you.
Methods To Access iPhone Files On Pc Without iTunes
Read on to see easy steps to How To Access iPhone Files On Pc Without iTunes using any method.
Usually, iPhone users back up their iPhone data to iCloud. If you fall into this category, you can use iCloud to transfer data from your iPhone to your computer. It’s also great that iCloud drives can be installed on Windows and Mac computers.
- Step 1: Click on iCloud.com and log in with your relevant password or Apple ID on your PC.
- Step 2: You will find options such as Contacts, Calendars, Photos, and so on that are available on the PC. To read files without iTunes, select the appropriate data type.
Google Drive is quite popular for securely storing and sharing items such as documents, images, and videos. It functions similarly to iCloud. It could be a viable option for transferring files even without iTunes.
- Step 1: Begin by signing in with your Google account after downloading and using Google Drive.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘add’ option in your Google Drive account, then locate and choose appropriate files from your iPhone before tapping on the ‘Upload’ option.
- Step 3: Click on Google Drive on your PC and download the files moved from your iPhone to the PC.
Email also allows you to send photographs, documents, and other types of information to your computer. Email transfers are quick and easy. It is a great way to transfer small files from your iPhone to your computer.
- Step 1: Navigate to the file you wish to send, such as contacts, on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Select Share Contact, then Mail, construct an email and resend it to your account.
- Step 3: Switch to your email account on your PC, and download the files sent from your iPhone to the computer.
Using Mac’s Photos software, you can transfer files from your iPhone.
- Step 1: Make sure the iPhone is connected to the Mac, then launch the Photos program on the Mac.
- Step 2: You may browse all of your iPhone’s photographs and videos by clicking your device’s name in the sidebar.
- Step 3: Select the photographs you want to copy to your Mac and click on Import.
FAQs On Accessing iPhone Files On Pc Without iTunes
To begin, find a USB cord that can transfer files and connect your iPhone to a computer.
1. Start up your phone and get in. If the device is locked, your computer won’t be able to detect it.
2. To access the Photos application on your computer, click the Start button.
3. To import from a USB device, go to Import > From a USB Device. All you have to do is select what you want to import and where you want it saved. Don’t be alarmed if it takes a moment for something to be detected or transferred.
If you want to import images, double-check that they are stored locally and not in a cloud service. Then, proceed as instructed for your specific gadget.
Choose an option by tapping Browse at the screen’s bottom. The Browse screen should appear automatically, but if it doesn’t, hit it again. Tap Recents at the bottom of the screen to see a list of recently accessed files. Just tap the icon of the thing you want to access, and it will open.
You can find the image in your Photos collection after tapping the “Save Image” button. When you select “Save to Files,” you’ll be prompted to pick a location to store your file. You can choose to save it to iCloud, your iPhone’s internal storage, or an external app like Dropbox.
It is easy and quick to transfer files wirelessly by following the steps.
1. Air Transfer is available on the App Store for download.
2. Join the iPhone and computer to the same wireless network.
3. To begin transferring files, open the Air Transfer app and hit the “+” icon on your iPhone.
Images and videos can be transferred from an iPhone to a Windows PC without third-party software. There’s no need for Apple’s iTunes. The charging cable (Lightning to USB) is all that’s required. Apple’s iTunes has no built-in option to transfer images from an iPhone to a computer.
With different options available, you can transfer files from your iPhone even without using iTunes. Cloud storage options such as iCloud or Google Drive make accessing files across multiple devices simple. However, the file types are limited, and it can take a long time to load all of the files.
A third-party program like Coolmuster iOS Assistant is worth considering if you want an easy and quick way to retrieve iPhone files. It allows you to access your iPhone’s common files on your PC. You may easily transfer files from iPhone to Mac using a USB cord.
You may also like to read an interesting article on How To Hard Reset iPhone 4 Without iTunes.