If you’re a big fan of GTA, joining a social club in GTA is worthwhile. It’s even more exciting if you’re passionate about GTA’s multiplayer feature: sharing your victories with a dedicated social club will motivate you to be the best among your members. In this guide, we’ll take you through every step of how to access social club in GTA 5 PS4.
What Should You Know About The GTA 5 Social Club?
The social club you’re about to join is a real-life virtual social network that’s not strictly for the best players but also accommodates beginner players. This social club lets you share your progress, photos, and videos with your friends and other members of the GTA 5 social club.
Being a member of a GTA 5 social club lets you access the most up-to-date information from GTA 5 community developers and crews. You need a valid email address to open a social club account in GTA 5. If you don’t have one, create one before we dive into opening a social club in GTA 5.
This part is the most fantastic advantage beginner players can get – you’ll have access to information that will teach you how to play GTA 5 like a pro. You’ll need your PSN account to complete the process. If you don’t have one, don’t waste more time. Create one immediately so you can play online with other players.
How To Access Social Club In GTA 5 PS4?
Now that you know the benefits and what you need to access a GTA 5 social club, let’s take you through the procedures for joining a social club.
Step 1 : Create A GTA Social Club Account.
- This step does not require you to be tech-savvy; all you need to know is how to navigate a website. Go to the official social club website and tap on the Register button with a yellow background at the center of your screen. Proceed with the registration prompts and ensure you enter the correct information.
- When you’re done, tap on the Next button on the screen, check the acknowledgment box and tap on the yellow Next Button to open the create new account page.
- Enter your Email, Password, and preferred Nickname, which other players will know you by in the social club, then fill in your nationality. After filling in this information, tap on the Next button.
- If you’d like newsletter updates, tick the box; otherwise, leave it unticked if it is unnecessary.
Step 2 : Configure Your Preferences
- After the social club account creation, setting up your preferences is vital to enjoying a tailored user experience.
- Go to the Profile Page And Information Settings, tap on Visibility, and select between Everyone, Friends, Friends, And Crew, or Just Me. This setting will adjust who sees your information on the GTA 5 social club.
- You can also set the visibility of your friend list and nationality to those granted access to your information.
- The feeds on your wall are not left out of the configuration settings. You can choose whichever updates appear on your wall through the feed settings.
- Let’s clarify what “The Wall” means. The GTA 5 social club wall is where your updates automatically appear when there’s a new game activity or achievement to share with your social club members. You can set this visibility to Everyone, Friends, Friends, And Crew, or Just Me.
- You can also choose whether to share game statistics in story mode via the visibility of game statistics.
- Once you’re done configuring your preferences, tap on the Follow button.
It’s easy to configure, right? All credit to you! Now let’s move on to the next step.
Step 3 : Connect Your Social Club Account With Your PSN Account.
- If you have an existing PSN account, it’s time to utilize it. If you don’t, create a new one, then continue with this step.
- Open the social club website homepage, then tap on the PlayStation Logo below the yellow register button. When you’ve been redirected to the PlayStation Entertainment Network login page, enter your login details accurately. For easy access, tick the Remember ID box to cache your PSN login details.
- Tap the Next button and enter your email and password for your social club account on the next page to link both accounts together.
How To Use The Social Club Functions In GTA 5 PS4?
You’ve anticipated having access to the social club in GTA 5, and now you’ve got access, let’s take you through the main functions instantly.
To create a post on your feed, tap the White Box below the feed icon.
- You’ll need a crew function to play a tag team game. You can create crew logos and view group information on the club page.
- You can discover activities shared by members by using the activities function in your social club account. This function provides real-time happenings in the GTA 5 online and multimedia content shared by other social club users.
- Another essential function is the consulting feature. You can consult your friends and crew and download and activate gift cards using the game download function.
- The most interesting of these functions is the invitation function, which lets you send social club invites to your friends. To access this feature, go to the Adjustment Menu and tap on the Import Friends option. Choose your preferred method – Facebook, PSN, Google, and Xbox Live. You can also manually import your friends by choosing the email option – enter their email addresses, personalize your message, and tap send.
FAQs On GTA 5 Social Club
The GTA 5 social club is a blend of a stat tracker and a Rockstar social media platform. GTA 5 players can access this social club on their mobile phones or desktops. They can get updates about the recent happenings in the GTA 5 community, like tracking upcoming game events, checking a friend’s stats and achievements, and even messaging pros if they encounter a challenging game episode.
The interaction mode is an exciting feature in GTA 5, and you can access it by long pressing the touchpad. This feature lets you mingle with other players online in GTA 5 as the game proceeds, and it’s a must-try for every multiplayer mode enthusiast.
Getting a reward in GTA 5 comes with hard work and claiming it shouldn’t be difficult. Here’s how to claim your reward: Log in to your social club account and connect it to your Twitch account. Now connect it to your PSN account; launch the GTA Online game, and redeem your in-game reward once a week.
To open your Rockstar social club, press the Home Button – you’ll find it above the direction keys on the right side of your keyboard, then sign in to your social club account. To exit the Rockstar social club, press the Home Button for the second time and wait for GTA 5 Online to open.
You can seamlessly open the Rockstar editor from the pause menu; you’ll find the option at the end of the menu. From there, you can make edits such as projects, recorded clip editing, and the position of clips on your timeline.
Now that you have learned how to access social club in GTA 5 PS4, share this article with someone who needs it. Our comment box is always open. If you have further questions or want to share how helpful this article was. As usual, we’ll answer your questions in our next article. Have fun with the GTA 5 social club.
Read another article on How to Change Characters in GTA 5 PS4?