One of the most frustrating things about social media is not being able to track your progress, especially concerning your Instagram feed. Have you ever wanted to know how many posts you’ve put up in the last month but don’t want to scroll through hundreds of posts? Enter the date option to add on Instagram! Read ahead to get the answers to your ‘How To Add Date To Instagram Story?’ question.
Steps To Add Date To Instagram Story
Follow the steps given below:
Step 1. Open your Instagram app on your mobile phone.
Step 2. Tap the Add to your story icon in the top left corner.
Step 3. Select the Date sticker from the list of sticker options.
Step 4. Enter the date you want to display,then tap Done.
That’s it. Now position and resize the sticker as desired. And tap the checkmark to add it to your story!
FAQs ON Instagram Stories
If you want to add a time limit to your Instagram story, you can do so by adding a countdown sticker. This will allow you to specify how long your story will be viewable. To add a countdown sticker, simply:
1. Tap the Sticker icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Scroll down and select the Countdown sticker.
3. Use the slider to specify how long you want your story to be viewable.
4. Tap Done in the top right-hand corner when you’re finished.
5. Share your story as usual!
It’s easy to add a date to your Instagram story – simply open up the app and go to the ‘Stories’ section. Then, tap on the ‘+’ icon and select the ‘Date’ option. From here, you can enter the date you want to countdown to and customize the look of your story. Once you’re happy with how it looks, just hit ‘Share,’ and the persons who follow you will be able to see your countdown!
The built-in countdown feature in Instagram is very simple to use:
1. Open the app and go to your story.
2. Tap on the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
3. Select the countdown sticker from the list of options. After that, you can enter the date and time you want the countdown to end.
4. Tap the “Done” button, and your countdown will be added to your story.
Read another article on How To Undo Not Interested On Instagram?