Instagram stories are the best way to share memories and highlights with your friends. Stories are only available for 24 hours on your profile and you can add them to your highlights to show them for a long period of time. You might be looking for a guide in which you get a step-by-step tutorial on how to add multiple pictures to the Instagram story without using any external software.
Generally, If you are a technical person and have some graphic design skills, then you can create Instagram stories in photo editing applications like photoshop or canva and post those stories. But you can also post multiple pictures in a single story without using any skill and application.
You can also learn how to rearrange photos on Instagram after posting to make your story more engaging.
stepwise Method 1: To Add Multiple Pictures To An Instagram Story
- First, open the Instagram application and click on the plus (+) icon from the center bottom.
- Now click on the college icon from the sidebar.
- Select the format you want your pictures to follow.
- Now select the pictures that you want to add to your story.
- Your Instagram story is now ready to publish.
Method 2: To Add Multiple Pictures To An Instagram Story:
- First, open the Instagram application and press the plus (+) icon from the bottom.
- Now head over to the story tab and press the text icon from the sidebar.
- Now slide your fingers upwards on the screen to add stickers or click on the sticker icon from the top bar.
- Slide downward and select the image stickers.
- Now select the picture you want to add.
- Repeat this process to add unlimited numbers of pictures to your single Instagram story.
stepwise Method 3: To Add Multiple Pictures To An Instagram Story
- Go to the play store and search for a photo collage maker.
- Download any application with 4.5+ star ratings.
- Now open the application and create a collage photo that you want. You will get a lot of layouts and options, like the number of pictures and border-radius.
- Once done with designing, import the image to the gallery.
- Now open Instagram and tap on the plus (+) icon from the bottom and post the saved image as a story.
Reels are the best way to reach maximum numbers of viewers. Instagram promotes reels, and you will go viral if you are consistent in creating reels. You can create a reel video by doing nothing with your Instagram stories. First, add all pictures or slides to your Instagram stories, and then add all of them to your highlights. Once done then head over to the highlights section and press the three dots from the bottom and select the “create reel” option. Instagram will ask you to select the soundtrack. Once music is selected Instagram will automatically sync all of your images to the beats of the music and will generate a reel for you.
Carousals are recently gaining popularity among creators as business owners on Instagram are using them with very creativity. You can post up to 10 images as a carousel post and the size of the image is not fixed. So there isn’t any limit to the size or ratio of the image, but you can add more than 10 images in a single carousel post. To upload carousels tap on the plus (+) icon and head over to the post section, and select 10 images with proper numbering. Once selected, tap on next and put your caption and other required details. Now publish the post, and you will get a sliding carousel on your profile.
No, Instagram does not allow its users to edit the formation of their carousel posts or to add more images or slides to their previous posts. You need to delete and repost the image if you want to add more images to the post. In earlier posts, you can only edit the caption, location, and alt text.
Yes. From a desktop PC, you can also post multiple images on your Instagram account. There are many third-party applications that can be used to do this. The best one is Inssisst. Inssisst is an all-in-one solution for Instagram users who wants to use it on a desktop. It allows you to post reels, carousels, and image or video posts. You can publish the post or schedule the post through Inssisst.
There is no official method to share someone else story if you are not tagged in. Instagram also does not recommend sharing someone else stories, and it is against their community guideline. But still, if you want to share stories with your friends or family, then you can do it with the following screen recorder: Most new phones have a built-in screen recorder. If there is a video story that you want to repost. Simply record it using the screen recorder and post it on your Instagram story. You can also download the screen recorder from the play store.
Screenshot: If there is a still shot, Simply take a screenshot and post it on your Instagram story. Before taking a screenshot, hold your fingers on the screen to hide the username and comment box from the screen.
Instagram stories downloader website: Their website helps you in downloading the stories by the username. You just have to enter the username, and it will automatically show you all the active stories the account has. From there, you can download any story. Either video or image.
Generally, you can check the Instagram story option to create amazing stories but if you want to cross your creativity limits. Then we would suggest you create your Instagram stories and posts with canva. It is a free online tool you can use to create animated and static posts and stories. You will get a lot of presets to create college photos and to add multiple pictures to your Instagram stories at once.