Many people in the world have opted to use Instagram because of its ability to allow them to share amazing videos with their fans. The application is widely used for its features like direct messages and the ability to grow many businesses. If you plan on posting multiple videos as one Instagram story and are wondering how to add multiple videos to Instagram Story, then this guide is for you.
Adding Multiple Videos to One Instagram Story on Android Phone
Android users can easily make video additions to a single Instagram story using their Instagram application. Follow the steps below to make additions to an Instagram story:
- 1. Open an Instagram application on your Android phone.
- 2. Click on the Your Story option on your screen’s top left.
- 3. Swipe sideways and click on the Gallery option.
- 4. Select the Videos option, and you will be taken to where videos are stored on your phone.
- 5. Hit the Select Multiple button.
- 6. Now select all the videos you wish to post to your Instagram story and select the arrow on the top right of the screen.
- 7. Add any effects you wish before uploading the videos, and when done, select the arrow on the right side of your screen. Remember, you can edit every video before posting by sliding sideways and selecting the video you wish to edit.
- 8. You can add a caption if you wish or any other settings you want, then select the blue tick on top of the right corner when done.
Depending on your Android phone, you may see a Share button instead of the icons explained in this guide.
Adding Multiple Videos to a Single Instagram Story on iPhone
Uploading multiple videos to the Instagram story has been made easier for those using iPhones. The steps are as follows:
- Please search for the Instagram application on your iPhone and launch it.
- Create your story by selecting the Your Story option on top of the screen.
3. Click on the Recents drop-down menu.
4. Navigate downwards and select the Videos option because you wish to post videos on your story.
5. Click on the Select option to be able to select multiple videos to add to your story. You will see a small circle on every video after you click the select option.
6. Click on the videos you wish to add to your Instagram story. All the selected videos will be marked, then select the next arrow at the bottom of the screen.
7. If you wish to add more effects to the videos before posting them, use the stickers and add more changes.
8. When ready to upload the videos, click the share button at the bottom of the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Instagram application has many features, and the ability to add multiple videos to one Instagram story is one of the app’s amazing features. All Android and Instagram users can freely add multiple videos using the Instagram application. Moreover, the app allows users to set their desired effects and other effects, ensuring the videos posted are of the highest quality.
It is unfortunate to experience videos failing to upload to a story. Such cases are possible, and they may happen because of various reasons, like Instagram being down. It is normal to find that sometimes applications are down and not working; thus, checking if videos fail to upload because of Instagram failure is good.
Yes, it is possible. Instagram allows you to upload any story, including photos, videos, and templates. If you wish to add videos and photos, you need to select the photo for the videos, then select the videos uploaded to your story. If possible, you can use another tool to edit the videos and photos before navigating to Instagram to upload your story.
Instagram has enabled a feature that allows users to add music to Instagram photos. If you want to add music to Instagram stories, you must navigate to the interface for creating the stories and adding photos as you usually do. Click on stickers and select the music sticker, a new screen will be opened, and you can select the type of music you wish to add to your Instagram story.
Previously, users could not add lyrics to Instagram stories, but the feature was currently updated. If you like updating your fans with lyrics, then Instagram has made it easier for you to do it from your stories. To add lyrics, upload a story as normal, select a music sticker and select the song with the lyrics. It will be shown with lyrics automatically if it has the lyrics.
Videos Addition to Instagram Story
Instagram is a famous application, and its fantastic features have made it widely used worldwide. If you wish to add multiple videos to your Instagram story and find it hard to do so, worry no more because this guide has explained every step you need to take to achieve your aim!
Read and review our other interesting post on How to Search Multiple Hashtags on Instagram.