Did you know that you can change the background of your Instagram profile and stories? There are many different backgrounds to choose from. It’s great to mix things up if your feed feels repetitive. Here is a stepwise guide to change it. You can also learn how to make the Instagram white background.
Steps To Change the background of your Instagram profile On Desktop
- To change your profile background, go to the Profile tab in the app.
2. Click on the profile picture. From there, you will be prompted to either “Upload Photo” or “Remove Current Photo” here, you can click the upload photo option.
3. You can select a photo from your desktop or your saved images on an external drive.
Change the background of your Instagram story.
If you want to change the background of your story, you can do so right before or during the recording of your story.
- Tap the ‘Your story’ icon on the upper” left part of your screen. You will see a grid of different background options.
- Tap the “Camera” box at the top left part of the screen.
- Tap the Aa section, then tap the colored button at the bottom right of the screen to select your favorite story background color.
- You can also change the background of your story by tapping the story icon and selecting “Custom” for the background. Select “Choose a filter” to change the background of your story.
How to change the background on Instagram on mobile?
If you want to change the background of your feed, you can tap the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner.
- Then, select the “Settings” tab. From there, select the “Theme” section.
- You will get three prompts from here: Light, Dark, and System default. Then you can select your preferred background color from the three.
- Keep an eye out for the Instagram algorithm and make sure you’re posting high-quality images for your feed. Nothing looks worse than a feed with low-quality images.
- Make sure the image you intend to use as your background is large enough. Otherwise, you might have a black or white box behind your feed.
- You can change your background as often or as little as you like.
- If you are using an image from the internet, be sure you are allowed to repost the image and give credit to the source. Be sure to change the watermark if you see it!
Instagram is a great platform for brands, businesses, influencers, and individuals. With Stories, IGTV, and other features, there are many different ways to use this app and make your content stand out from the crowd. Changing the background of your Instagram profile or stories is a great way to mix things up and make your feed more visually appealing. However, remember that your posts’ content and quality are the most important.
FAQs on Instagram Background
You can either find the image online or select an image you’ve already saved on your computer. There are many different backgrounds that you can choose from. Some of the most popular ones are Journalism, Creative Writing, Business Communication, and Marketing.
Yes! You can change the background of your Instagram feed as often as you like. The more you change your Instagram background, the more likely your followers will come back and check out new content. However, if you are constantly changing your background, it can get boring for your followers. Changing your background every two weeks or so is a good idea.
You can change the background of your Instagram profile at any time. You can also change the background of your Instagram story.
You can change the background of your Instagram stories on desktop or mobile. You can even change the color of your stories.
One of the most common issues people have with the app is that they can’t change their background. This is because it is a security measure to ensure you are not using somebody else’s account.
Read our other article on How to Get Rid of Green Dot on iPhone Photos?