Fonts are referred to as writing styles and the appearance of texts on your app or phone. There are different types of font sizes with unique colors. Do you wonder how to change the font color on your iPhone? well, we got your back.
Every mobile device has a default font color and size. This could be changed through your settings or by installing a third-party app that changes the entire theme, font color, and size of your device. Luckily, this can be done on an iPhone too.
In this guide, I’ll show you the methods used to change the font color of your iPhone.
You may also wonder how to change the color of apps on your iPhone.
change font color on iPhone Using Color Filters
Color Filters are features that are created for the look and themes of your iPhone. You can also change your font colors here.
Follow these simple steps below.
1. Tap on the Settings gear icon on your home screen to open the app.
2. Scroll down and select Accessibility.
3. Next, tap on Display Accommodations.
4. Tap on Colour Filters.
5. Here, you’ll find the Color Inversion toggle switch. Tap on it to enable the feature.
6. Select Classic Invert.
7. This feature inverts all the colors of your apps, texts, and icons on your iPhone.
If you want to change the text color, select an app with texts like Messages, then triple-tap the home button below your screen to access the Accessibility shortcut.
change font color On iPhone Using Third-party Apps
As said earlier, you can install some applications to change the font color of your iPhone. But most of these apps are not available at the Apple Store.
If you want to customize the look of your iPhone, you would have to jailbreak your iPhone to add these apps to the iPhone.
After you’ve jailbroken your iPhone, you would install applications like the Cydia app and the WinterBoard app to change the font color of your iPhone.
First, you’d have to install the Cydia app store.
1. Tap on Installer.
2. Select Sources at the bottom tab of the screen.
3. Add http://apptapp.saurik.com/ as a source.
4. Tap on the Install icon. Then, tap System.
5. Select install Cydia. After you’ve installed Cydia, tap on the Search bar to enter your search text.
6. Enter the WinterBoard search text into the textbox.
7. Tap on the Search icon to begin the search.
8. From the results provided, select and install the WinterBoard app.
9. Next, select the Sections icon at the bottom tab.
10. Navigate to the Themes (Springboard) tap under the Sections tap.
11. Select and download any of your preferred themes.
12. Go to the WinterBoard app and open it.
13. Open the /private/var/stash/Themes.y9qoV5/Saurik/ folder and open it to edit the Info. list file.
14. Replace the color “white” in the sample text below with your preferred font color.
<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key> <string>font-Arial: monospace; font-size: 12px; color: white</string> <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key> <string>font-Arial: monospace; font-size: 12px; color: white</string>
15. Save the new file, and the font colors of your iPhone will be changed.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
2. Select the Text and Display section.
3. Tap on Color Correction.
4. Turn on the toggle switch on Use Color Correction.
1. Search and install the Color Text Bubbles on the App Store.
2. Tap on the Messages app.
3. Swipe left on iMessage apps and games tab placed at the top of the keyboard.
4. Select Color Text Bubbles.
5. Select a color suggestion or custom color.
1. Open your iPhone with your Face ID, Touch ID, or Passcode.
2. Long-press the Lock Screen.
3. Then, tap on the blue plus icon.
4. Tap on the Colour button at the top of the options.
5. Select your preferred colors for your lock screen.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap on Display and Brightness,
3. Tap on Themes and select your preferred theme.
4. A new theme is accompanied by new font color.
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Under Display settings, tap on Wallpaper.
3. Tap on Camera Roll and select an image to use as your text message background.
4. Tap on SMS to set the image as the wallpaper of your Messages app on your iPhone.
Changing font colors and styles can be very fun. It changes the appearance and look of your iPhone and makes it more unique than other phones. If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know in the comment box below, and you’ll get a reply soon.
Hope you found this guide useful.