Do you have an iPhone and often face difficulties changing its settings? Do you want to know How to Change the Location On your iPhone? Moreover, do you want to feel up-to-date while using your iPhone? Then you are reading the right article. Let’s start with the topic.
You may also learn how to freeze location on find my iPhone.
Steps To Change Location On iPhone.
If you think changing your location on an iPhone is easy, then it is not all true. Before changing your location on an iPhone, you must go through some processes. Such as, you need to cancel your subscriptions, spend the money stored in your credit, and get a new payment method for the new region and country you are moving to. You can follow the steps to change your location on iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices.
Step 1- Open Settings
Open the app of settings on your iOS device.
Step 2- Open your ID
Open your apple ID, which is at the top of the settings menu. Then go to the option of “Media and Purchases.”
Step 3- View the account.
You can see the “View Account” option in Media and Purchases. Sign in to your account if you are not signed in already.
Step 4- Tap on Country
You will see the option of “County/Region” in this Menu. Tap on this option.
Step 5- Change Region
You will see the option of “Change County or Region.” Tap on this option. Add your new location by tapping on the new country or region. Carefully read the terms and conditions before agreeing to them.
Step 6- Tap on “Agree”
You can see the “ Agree ” option on your screen’s upper right side. Tap on this option to confirm and continue.
Step 7- Select Payment Method
Select a new payment method applicable to your new region or country. Enter your payment information and your billing address, and then hit on the option of “Next.” Make sure the payment method you enter for your new region or country is valid.
That is it; you have learned to change location on your iPhone or other iOS devices. It is as simple as any different process. You just need the proper guidance.
What Should You Do Before Changing Your Location In An iPhone?
iPhone or iOS devices work with the system of the region or country that is saved in your location. Every area has its own services and regulations. Before changing your location on an iPhone or iOS device, you need to do these.
- Before changing your location on an iPhone, check your Apple Account balance. If there is any remaining balance, do not leave it like that. Spend all the credit and make your Apple Account empty.
- Wait for the subscription period to end, or cancel all the subscriptions on your iPhone. You can subscribe again to all channels once you change your location to a new region.
- Cancel the pre-orders. Wait for movie rentals, memberships, season passes, or pre-orders to complete. Moreover, you have to wait for any pending refunds in your store credit to process before changing your location.
- Select the payment method of the new region or country that you are moving to. You can also search for the payment methods available.
- Download your music, apps, TV shows, movies, and books again on your device before changing your location on an iPhone. This is because some of the content may not be available in the new region.
Yes, you can manually change the location of your iPhone by going to the settings app and tapping on “App store Settings.” On the other hand, you need to make a new Apple ID if you want to download and access the content from the new location.
It is definitely legal and secure to change your location on your iPhone. In fact, it is necessary to change your location on your iPhone after you have moved to another region or country because you cannot make any payments or subscriptions without changing your site to the new region.
It is allowed to fake your location on your iOS device. For that process, you need to select the toolbox and tap “Virtual location.” Select any location that you want from the map. You can also use the search bar to choose the fake location. Tap on “Modify Virtual Location” and tap “OK” to confirm.
Yes, using a VPN on your iOS devices, such as your iPhone, is safe. The VPN protects the data of the iPhone from cybercriminals and data snoopers. All the data traveling to or from your iPhone will be end-to-end encrypted through a VPN.