The usual way to take screenshots on your iPhone is by pressing the Home button at the center bottom of your phone. If you feel like this method is challenging to operate, there are other easy ways to take screenshots on your iPhone, and that’s what we’ll talk about in this guide.
How To Change the way To screenshot on your iPhone?
If you want to change the way you screenshot on your iPhone, there are some ways to go about it.
Use of the Volume and Screenshot / Power button
This method is very popular and is used mainly by Android users. It helps to take screenshots quickly and saves the images automatically into your iPhone.
All you have to do is simultaneously press the Volume Up button and the Power on button.
iPhones have special buttons used for taking screenshots. It’s lined up with the volume control buttons but is much smaller than then.
You can also simultaneously press the Screenshot button and the Power on button to take screenshots on your iPhone.
After you’ve taken the screenshots, they are automatically saved and can be found in the Screenshots folder in your Photos app or Gallery.
Use of the Assistive Touch Feature.
Another way to change the way to screenshot is with the use of the Assistive Touch. To enable the Assistive Touch feature, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
3. Tap on Touch.
4. Under the Custom Actions section, enable the Assistive Touch, Double-tap, or Triple-tap.
5. These features allow you to screenshot by double tapping or triple tapping the back of your iPhone or the Assistive Touch icon.
6. You can also edit the length and width of your screenshot when taken.
7. After you’ve set up the settings, any screenshot made could be cropped or edited and then saved by tapping on Done.
8. If you don’t want to edit the screenshot, you can simply swipe the picture left or right.
9. After taking the screenshot, the image is saved into the Screenshots folder in the Photos app.
Via Settings App To Take Screenshots
Still, via the Settings app, you can change the way you take screenshots with the following steps.
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap on General.
3. Scroll through and select Keyboard.
4. Tap on Shortcuts.
5. Under the Screenshot section, tap on the New Screenshot option.
Here, you can choose options affecting how you take your screenshots on your iPhone, like using the Assistive Touch feature or pressing the Home button and power button simultaneously.
FAQs on Screenshot Settings
Open the Settings app on your phone and go to Advanced Features. Then select Motion and Gestures. Here, you can activate the Palm Swipe feature.
To use this feature, swipe your screen with the side of your palm in a left-to-right movement. This automatically takes a screenshot.
If you don’t want to use the Palm Swipe feature to screenshot, you can press the Power button and the Volume button at the same time. This automatically takes and saves your screenshot.
Once you’ve opened your settings app, go to Advanced Features. Here, you can find and adjust your screenshot settings.
You can do this by pressing the side button and volume control button at the same time.
– Open the Settings app.
– Tap on Accessibility.
– Tap on Touch.
– Turn on the toggle switch on Back Tap.
– Select either Double Tap or Triple Tap.
– Choose a Screenshot from the list of functions.
– After you’ve done this, you can take screenshots by simply tapping on the back of your iPhone 13 two or three times, depending on your settings.
Easy to Take Screenshots on iPhone
In this guide, we’ve discussed the ways and all you need to know on how to change the way to take screenshots on your iPhone.
If you have a favorite method or a way that seems most convenient , please drop a comment in the comment section below. I hope you found this guide helpful.
Also, check another article on How To Mirror iPhone To Roku TV Without WiFi?