WhatsApp is an instant messaging platform that is popular across the world. Through the app, you can explore many fun features. And with it comes different font colors and themes that you can use and change whenever you feel like it. You may look to have a new look for your WhatsApp. In this article, we have explained how you can change the colour of your WhatsApp.
You can also read how to change the background in WhatsApp video calls easily.
Steps To change WhatsApp Colour on android.
You may want to make your WhatsApp experience exciting, and a background change can be the answer. Here’s how to change your WhatsApp background color on your Android smartphone:
- Launch your WhatsApp, then tap on the three vertical dots on the upper right part of your Android display.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Tap on Settings then hit on Chats.
- The Theme is usually System default. However, you can now change from dark to light mode or light to dark mode.
Steps To Change WhatsApp Colour On PC
Suppose you use your WhatsApp on a PC or desktop. Here’s how to change the theme color:
- Launch your WhatsApp on your PC and click on the three vertical dots on the top left section of your screen.
- On the list of items, select Theme
- You can now choose the theme color of preference for your WhatsApp background.
Steps To Change WhatsApp Chat’s Background Colour
Another way to change your WhatsApp color is by changing your chats’ background color. You will follow the same steps explained earlier, but select Wallpaper instead of Theme on getting to conversations.
- To modify the backdrop, pick one of the choices, like solid colors.
- Tap on its preview, and then click on save at the bottom to make the adjustments. To modify the backdrop of a particular chat,
- Enter the discussion, tap the symbol, and then pick Wallpaper and finish by tapping on Change.
Additionally, you can also change WhatsApp font color through third-party applications. The following are the steps:
- In the software, compose a text message.
- Select the desired color or style
- The software will provide you with alternative ways to use this message.
- Select the ‘WhatsApp tab.
- In the chat app, forward the text to a connection.
Hit on Ctrl+F to locate “075e54,” which is the Hex Color script for WhatsApp’s primary Green color. Next, replace this result with your preferred Hex color script.
To start a new conversation, touch on an earlier discussion or the “New Message” symbol on the upper right side. Enter your message here. Press the send icon. Once the receiver has read the text, the tick marks will become blue.
The WhatsApp,’ mark as read’ ‘reply’ choices in the notification area for Android phones running the beta edition of the app changed to dark blue with this approach. The color has now changed to green due to customer complaints.
Launch the WhatsApp program on your Android phone and hit the three-dot symbol on the uppermost right side. A menu will become visible, and select Settings and Chats. Click Theme in the visual section. Finally, choose your preferred Theme and press Ok.
The hue of the bubbles is not changeable. However, if you go to dark mode, it changes color instantly. There are just two hues available: dark and light green. On the reverse side, you may modify the color scheme or use any photo as your chat backdrop.