How to connect the stealth 600 to an iPhone? This is a common question that we face, especially after people bought one and they want to know how to connect it to an iPhone. The good news is that with some net searching and an iPhone, you can do this easily. Keep on reading to know the steps to connect an iPhone to a turtle beach stealth 600.
Steps to Connect an iPhone to a Turtle Beach Stealth 600
- Turn on Stealth 600 by pressing and holding the power button.
- Hold down the power button until the white light blinks.
- Press the sync button.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the device you want to connect to.
- Bluetooth must be open on your iPhone.
- Stealth 600 should appear in the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Click on connect to connect your headset to your iPhone or Android device.
Connecting To An iPhone
1. Go to the home screen of your iPhone to access the settings menu.
2. Enter the Bluetooth section, which is usually situated at the top of the screen, right below the WIFI section.
3. At this stage, make sure Bluetooth is switched on.
4. Then, enter the name of such Turtle Beach headset.
After pushing and holding the Power Button on the Headset for 10-15 seconds while the Power LED on the Headset flashes swiftly, release it. 3. After that, the LEDs on the Transmitter and Headset will both remain bright for 10 seconds, indicating that the pairing was successful.
Press and hold the power button on the headset until the LED turns on. You may turn on the Xbox One by pressing the Power button.
1. The pairing button on the Xbox One console should be pushed.
2. In a short time, the LEDs on the Headset and Console will become solid.
On the home screen of your Android smartphone, tap the Apps button.
1. Then go for and choose Settings.
2. Access Bluetooth next.
3. Once Bluetooth is enabled by switching the On/Off switch to the On position, wait for the headset to show up in the list.
Press and hold the headset’s pairing button for three seconds. Press and hold the pairing button on the Xbox One until the headset produces a tone indicating that it has been connected. The console will display the notice “Headset Assigned,” and the LED lights on the device and headset will both turn solid.
If you follow the steps in this guide, you will be able to connect your Turtle Beach headset to your iPhone without experiencing any problems. These steps work with the Stealth 600 and other models of the Stealth line of gaming headsets. I hope this helps you solve this problem. Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.