Social media is not what it used to be since the introduction of Instagram to the party. Instagram has redefined the rock of connectivity through sharing videos and pictures on social media timelines. Because of its popularity, many people use the app daily to pursue life and business goals. Seeing lovely captions on a post would make you copy them and use them in your post. Don’t know how? Scroll down to find out. The article provides a detailed guide on How To Copy An Instagram Caption?
What are the Methods To Copy An Instagram Caption?
Lovely captions get to the hearts of Instagram followers, and copying one is not a bad idea. Whether using an iPhone, an Android, or a PC for Instagram, you can copy a caption from someone’s post or bio. Here’s how to copy an Instagram caption.
Method 1: Using A Smartphone Web Browser
Yikes! Your odds are not against luck. If you have a smartphone – an iPhone, tablet, iPad, or Android – you can copy an Instagram caption with a few taps. Here’s how to.
- Step 1: Open the Instagram App on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Log in to your Account.
- Step 3: Go to the post that has the caption you want to copy.
- Step 4: If you can’t find the post easily, use the search feature to search for it.
- Step 5: When you find the post, tap on the Three Dots at the top right corner of the post.
- Step 6: Select Copy Link.
- Step 7: Open your Web Browser.
- Step 8: Paste the post’s link into your browser.
- Step 9: Log in to your Account.
- Step 10: Change your browser to Desktop Mode. If you’re on the Chrome browser, tap on the Three Dots at the top of your screen and tick the Desktop Site option. In Safari, tap on the Aa icon at the bottom left corner, then tap Request Desktop Site.
- Step 11: Highlight the caption by holding a part of the text and dragging it to cover all the text.
- Step 12: Tap on Copy.
- Step 13: Paste the Copied Text anywhere you want to use it.
Method 2: Using Google Lens
Yes, Google Lens! This method is fantastic if you know how Google Lens works. If you’re new, don’t worry; we’ll guide you through. Android and iPhone users can use this method. Let’s dive in!
- Step 1: Open your Instagram App and log in to your Account.
- Step 2: Go to the Instagram post or search for it using the search feature.
- Step 3: When you find the post, Screenshot it.
- Step 4: Open Google Photos – If you don’t have the app, go to the App Store or Google Play Store to install the app.
- Step 5: Go to the Post.
- Step 6: Tap on Lens at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 7: Tap on the Text you want to copy.
- Step 8: Highlight all parts of the text and tap Copy.
- Step 9: Paste the Copied Text anywhere you want to use it.
Method 3: Using Apple Photos
This method only works on iOS devices. Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Open the Instagram App.
- Step 2: Log In to your Account.
- Step 3: Find the Instagram post you want to copy its caption or search for it using the search bar.
- Step 4: Take a Screenshot of the post.
- Step 5: Open the Apple Photos app.
- Step 6: Open the Instagram post screenshot.
- Step 7: Tap on the Live Text icon near the lower right corner of the screenshot.
- Step 8: Tap on the text you want to copy and highlight it all.
- Step 9: Click on Copy.
- Step 10: Paste the Copied Text anywhere you want to use it.
Method 4: Using A Third-party App
Specifically, the third-party app you need is the one that copies web content without extra charges. One such app is Universal Copy. Here’s how to use this third-party app to copy an Instagram caption.
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store and install Universal Copy.
- Step 2: Permit it to have access to some specific programs on your phone.
- Step 3: Open Instagram and go to the post you want to copy its caption.
- Step 4: Slide down your Notification bar and tap Universal Copy Mode.
- Step 5: Select the caption and tap Yes.
- Step 6: Paste the Copied Text where you want to use it.
FAQs On Copying An Instagram Caption
Yes, you can copy an Instagram caption from anybody’s post and use it anywhere you want. However, you do this directly on the Instagram app. To copy the Instagram caption, copy the post’s link and paste it into your web browser, then switch your browser to desktop mode. In the post, highlight the text and tap copy, then paste it where you want to use it.
No, you can’t repost someone’s Instagram post on your timeline. Nevertheless, you can repost Instagram posts on your story if the person allows post sharing and if the account is public. Here’s how to reshare an Instagram post: Click on the three dots on the post and click share, then select Instagram Story.
To copy the text on a website, long press a word on the text you want to copy and highlight the parts you want to copy. When you’ve got the text highlighted, click on the copy option – if you can’t find it, tap on the three dots at the end of the options to expand the options, then tap copy.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Open Instagram Story and upload a video.
2. Tap the Aa button, and then transcribe what you said in the video using your preferred text font, color, size, and transition.
3. Tap done to post your story.
You can’t copy an Instagram post’s comment because you’re using the mobile app version of Instagram. To copy a comment, switch to your web browser and change to desktop mode. Go to Instagram, find the post and comment, highlight the comment and click copy.
We’re optimistic that this guide helped you copy those beautiful captions you saw in an Instagram post without having to type them into another app before using them. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to let us know through the comment box, and we’ll assist you as soon as we see it.
You may also go through an interesting post on How To Make Instagram Stop Saving Videos?