Hashtags initially originated from Twitter, but the effectiveness of the feature has made it available on almost all sharing platforms. The primary use of Hashtags is to help posts reach a broader range of audience and increase their visibility. When we go through posts on Instagram, we might see different popular hashtags on different posts that we might want to use. Since Instagram doesn’t let you copy hashtags from different posts, it might be quite some work to use them on your posts. This article will take you through how you can quickly copy hashtags on Instagram.
Copy Hashtags on Instagram
Most of us see various hashtags on a post that we want to use on our own posts. You can’t copy Instagram hashtags directly from the captions, and many of us manually note down all the hashtags or use any other third-party apps. You can also find other popular hashtags through other third-party apps. Hashtags really help businesses, and different accounts grow and reach a wider audience. This is why many people use popular hashtags in their posts. When we see popular hashtags on different posts, we might want to copy the hashtags.
So, if you wish to copy hashtags on Instagram, here is how you can do it.
- Open your Instagram and go to the post you want to copy Hashtags from.
- Click on the three dots on the post’s top right corner and tap Copy Link.
- After copying the post, Open google chrome or any other browser on your device.
- Paste the link into the address bar of the browser and click enter.
- The Instagram post will now be opened on your browser.
- Tap and hold on to the hashtags you want to copy.
- Select the hashtags you want to copy and tap copy.
- Now, Go back to Instagram and tap on the “+” icon from the bottom.
- Select the photo or video you want to upload and paste the hashtag you have copied in the caption section.
- You can write the caption and Post it with the hashtags you have included in the post.
copy hashtags from your old post from the Instagram app
- Open your Instagram and Go to the post you want to copy hashtags from.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner and tap Edit.
- Now you can edit the caption of the post.
- Select the hashtags you want to copy from the caption section, tap copy, and then you can use it again on your new post.
FAQs On Instagram Hashtags
Hashtags have been really popular on Instagram. Currently, almost all businesses use Hashtags on their posts. Using relevant hashtags on Instagram posts helps businesses grow and reach larger on their handles. With the help of Hashtags, you can discover your competitors and their activity on Instagram. You can also brand your product better and make them visible to a broader audience on social media platforms. You can also create different marketing and awareness campaigns using different hashtags.
Hashtags help you get your posts and account to have a wider reach. You might have used a hashtag on Instagram, which brought you a significant boost to your post, and you are wondering if you should use it again. Many of us wonder if we can use hashtags again and get the same effect. Some wonder if we can just use the hashtag again. Yes, you can use the same hashtag again. Although it won’t guarantee that you might get the same results, you can freely use the hashtag.
If you are wondering if you can save hashtags on Instagram, you can’t do it from Instagram. You can easily save your hashtags on notes on your phone or any other app that lets you save your text. Instagram also recommends you last use hashtags while uploading a new post, but it doesn’t save your set of hashtags. If you want to use the same set of hashtags as last time, you can edit the post and copy it from the caption.
Using relevant hashtags in your post will increase the chances of your posts appearing in the search results and help you reach a wider audience. Even if you use hashtags, your posts can still have a lower reach than your other posts, it just increases the chance of your post being more visible, but it doesn’t guarantee it. Since it helps you have a better reach, you can have higher likes on your post after using hashtags, but there is no guarantee.
Hashtags sound like a great addition to our posts, and we want to use all relevant hashtags for your posts and brand. Due to their effectiveness, we all wish we could use an endless of them in our posts. But Instagram has set a limit on hashtags. You can only use up to 30 hashtags on a post. You can enter more than 30 hashtags in your caption, but if you try to post with more than 30 hashtags, it won’t post.
You can also learn How To Stop Instagram From Following Random Accounts?