There are many reasons why this game is so popular. There is a variety of weapons and missions to choose from, which keeps players engaged for hours. Are you planning to delete your game account because it is very time-consuming? Are you not aware of how to delete the call of duty mobile account? Do not worry. We got your back.
You might be no longer interested in the game or do not have time to waste on it. Whatever the reason, there are many ways one can opt to delete your account.
Let’s dig deeper into the topic to know the steps to help you delete your account.
How To Delete A Call of Duty Mobile Account If You Are Logged In From Facebook
You can use your Facebook account to sign up for your call of duty game. Account is linked with Facebook? follow these simple steps:
- Open your Facebook and tap on three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen. After that, scroll down and select the settings and privacy option.
- This will take you to the account’s Settings page. Now, Look for ‘Apps and Websites‘ and click on it.
- It will display a list of all active apps and websites associated with your Facebook account. From the drop-down menu.
- select call of duty account. Scroll down to the ‘Remove’ option and click it.
Before removing your account information, it will ask for your confirmation. Press the “Delete button” once again to delete your account successfully.
How To Delete A Call Of Duty Mobile Account Without Email Or Password
You will be unable to remove Call of Duty mobile account if you forget your Facebook login details, which include your password and email address. It prevents accidental deletion by unauthenticated users.
To restrict unwanted access,.you can not progress without logging in. Then you have to contact the game developer to remove it, which is a tiresome task .
Can also learn how to Delete PUBG Account Permanently
There is a big difference between a Call of Duty account and a Call of Duty Mobile account. A Call of Duty Mobile account is limited to 10 prestigious, compared to the 50 that are available on a regular Call of Duty account. Additionally, there are other differences in weapon and perk unlocks, as well as game modes.
1. First, open your device’s Settings app.
2. Then go to App Management and choose Call of Duty Mobile from the drop-down menu.
3. Go to the app’s storage options and select ‘Clear Data.’ it will delete all of your Call of Duty: Mobile data and your guest account,
4. If you try to access Call of Duty: Mobile, it will generate a new Guest account for you to use.
If you have lost access to your Call of Duty Mobile account, we will guide you on how to retrieve a lost or forgotten Call of Duty Mobile account. The first step is to head to the Activision Support website and select “Call of Duty Mobile” from the list of games. You will then be asked to sign in with your Activision account.
If you do not have an Activision account, you can create one by selecting the “Create New Account” option. Once you are logged in, select the “Forgot Your Password?” option and follow the instructions on the screen. If you still cannot access your account, you can contact Activision Support for help.
When you delete a game from your device, it’s removed entirely. This acquired. If you’re looking to uninstall a game but want to keep your progress, you’ll need to back up your saved data before deleting it.
To delete Call of Duty Mobile account is a fairly simple. In a few minutes, you can get rid of the game. Follow the above steps to delete the game efficiently. Ensure to backup your data to restore it before you delete your account.