A lot of times, when we are sharing the application store with our family members, we would want to stay discreet about purchasing certain apps. In the current models of iPhone, there is no direct way to delete your purchase history, but you can surely hide your purchases from the purchased list so that it is not available to others.
Stepwise Guide To Delete Purchase History On iPhone
You can follow the following steps to hide purchases from your App Store on your iPhone:
Open the App Store application and tap on the top right icon that will lead you to your account. Choose the ‘purchased’ option.
A list of apps will appear that have been downloaded or purchased by you. Long press the bar of the specific app and slide it to the left. The ‘hide’ option will appear.
When you tap on the ‘hide’ option, the purchased app will disappear from the list.
To back-check whether the app has been hidden, go to your phone’s settings and tap on the bar that displays your account information.
Click on the ‘Media and Purchases’ option and choose the option ‘View Account.’ Choose the ‘Hidden Purchases’ option.
After choosing the ‘Hidden Purchases’ option, you will see the list of apps that have been hidden from the purchased list of your App Store application.
FAQs On Deleting Purchase History
You can cancel your subscriptions after following the below steps:
– Open settings on your phone, and click on the bar that will lead you to your account settings.
– Click on the ‘Media and Purchases’ option and select ‘View Account.’
– Several options will be available; click on the ‘Subscription’ option.
– Delete the desired subscription from the list shown.
In the models launched by Apple, the facility to delete the apps from the purchased list is impossible. Therefore, the option to hide apps from the purchased list given to the user is as good as deleting the list.
You can delete apps from iCloud by following the below steps:
– Open settings on your phone and click on your account information at the top. Click on the ‘iCloud’ option.
– Click on the ‘Manage Store’ option and then tap on ‘Backups.’
– A list showing all the apps and devices linked with your iCloud account will appear.
– To delete an app from the list, turn off the green toggle beside it and then choose ‘Delete from My iPhone.’
Follow the below steps to delete apps from your iPhone:
Long touch the app icon.
Tap on the ‘Remove App’ option.
Tap on the ‘Delete App’ option and then tap on ‘Delete.’
You can unhide the app by following the below steps:
Using the abovementioned steps, go to the list where the hidden apps will show.
Along with the apps, an option will appear on the right labeled as ‘Unhide.’
Tap on that option, and the app will unhide and appear in your purchased history.
Read another article on How To Review WiFi Data Usage On iPhone?