Are you wondering about how to delete your recent calls on Instagram? Well, there is no need to worry because we have your answer. Please follow the steps outlined below; everything will take care of itself. You will find the most effective ways to fulfill your query both for iPhone and Android devices.
You can also learn how to delete video call history on Instagram easily.
Steps To Delete Recent Calls On Instagram On An iPhone.
Open the Instagram app and tap on three horizontal lines in the top-right corner, then find the Activity option and tap More. This will show you all your recent activities, like stories viewed, people followed, locations visited, and more.
Now look for active calls by tapping them to see their details, including call duration. Now press and hold on any active call from here as if you want to delete it from your device’s memory or swipe left over them so that they get deleted automatically without being asked for confirmation (this works with most Apple devices).
Step 1: On your iPhone, launch the Instagram app.
Open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
Step 2: In the top-right corner of your screen, tap the three horizontal lines
This will open a menu that contains different options and tools.
You can open this menu by swiping left if it is easier than tapping on the button in question.
Step 3: Find and click on the Activity option.
You can find this option by going to your iPhone’s Instagram app, tapping on three horizontal lines at the screen’s top right corner, and then clicking Activity from there.
Doing so will take you to a new page where you will see all active calls present in your recent calls list and other relevant information related to them. This also includes their duration or time spent so far speaking over each call session (if any).
Step 4: Tap and hold an active call present in the Recent Calls section.
Suppose you have an active call in your Recent Calls section; tap and hold it. Then, you will see a pop-up window with the Delete button.
The call will be deleted from your Instagram account when you press the Delete button.
Step 5: Now, press on the More option from the bottom left corner.
Click the More option from the bottom left corner. Now, press the Delete option.
Confirm the deletion of recent calls on Instagram by tapping the ‘OK’ button if you wish to remove all call logs in your Instagram app history or tap the ‘Cancel’ button.
steps To Delete Recent Calls On Instagram On An Android.
If you have an android phone and want to delete your recent calls without deleting other details like photos or messages, then follow these steps:
Step 1: Open your Instagram app.
- Open your Instagram app.
- Go to chats
- Find and click on the chat you want
Step 2: Go to Chats
Open a conversation you have had with one of your followers, especially if you called each other.
Step 3: Scroll down and click on the calls.
- You can go through your messages with them to find your call history
- Scroll down until you find the Activity calls listed and go back to chats
- To delete any call from this list, tap on the chat with the person to see more details about that particular call duration, etc.
- Swipe from left to right over this call and click the Delete button at the bottom (You can also exit without deleting by swiping up from the bottom left corner.). This will remove that specific conversation from your recent calls list forever!
Step 4: Again scroll down to find the recent calls in this section.
- Tap the “Delete” option next to the person’s name you wish to block.
- Confirm that you want to delete these calls by tapping the “OK” button at your screen’s bottom.
Steps To Delete Recent Calls On Messenger.
You can delete your recent calls on Messenger. In addition, you can also remove the contacts from your device and erase the messages. If you want to remove photos from your device or if you want to delete data from other apps, follow these steps:
- On your Android phone, open the Messenger app.
- Tap More at the screen’s bottom of the screen
- Tap Settings and then tap Privacy & Security. You’ll see a list of categories that allow you to control how long information is stored on your device:
- Calls & Video Chats (or Voice & Video) for calls made through Messenger;
- Contacts for people who have been added to Groups with whom you’ve had conversations, Messages (or Texts) exchanged between users; and
- Photos & Videos for images shared in chats.
steps To delete recent calls without deleting other details like photos or messages.
If you want to delete your recent calls on Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp, you can do so quickly. Just follow the steps given below.
- To remove recent calls from your Instagram Account:
- Launch the app on your smartphone and scroll to the ‘People’ section.
- Please select one of your recently called friend or celebrity profiles and tap on three vertical dots next to their name in Orange Color.
- Open their profile options menu, where you will find the ‘Recent Calls’ option in the first place under the ‘More’ menu item below the Profile tab in a rectangular shape that looks like this ->. Clicking on this will show all calls made by yourself within the last 24 hours. If there is more than one call, swipe from left to right or vice versa until you reach the desired call entry point that needs to be deleted before tapping on the garbage bin icon displayed above them ( ).
If you accidentally dial someone using the video calling feature on Instagram, they will likely receive a notification saying, “Someone called me.” This notification will show up in their direct messages inbox and will also appear as a pop-up notification on their phone screen. It will also be delivered as an SMS message unless the person has disabled SMS notifications for Instagram in their settings.
If the person accepts the call, they will receive audio from you immediately. The recipient will see an incoming call from your profile photo and name on their phone’s screen when they accept it. Suppose a person declines or ignores the ring. In that case, nothing happened because there was no connection between the two devices—only one side was aware of this interaction.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to delete all your recent calls on Instagram. The only way to get rid of them is to keep swiping until you reach the top of the list and tap “Edit.” Once you do that, you will see a ” Delete ” button next to each call.
Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve deleted call history on Instagram. However, you can go back into your settings and delete all of your calls again so they don’t show up anymore.
So this was a short description of how to delete your recent calls list on Instagram. This is very simple; all you need is to follow the steps mentioned above. Everything will be done by itself. You can delete your recent calls without deleting other details like photos or messages.