You ordered something that did not fit, or you just changed your mind. Maybe you’re having trouble with the website or had a bad experience with Shein customer service. No matter the reason, deleting your Shein account will save you in the situation. We describe the best way to delete Shein account permanently.
If you do not know how to delete your Shein account permanently, we are here to help you out. Read the post till the last line to learn how to delete your account permanently.
How To Delete Shein Account Permanently
When it comes to shopping, Shein is a go-to option for me. New consumers take advantage of the enormous discounts by signing up for an account with the fast-fashion retailer.
Are you planning to delete your account because it’s of no use now? You can delete it using different methods. Let’s discuss each method in detail.
How To Delete Shein Account Permanently Directly Through The Website
Follow these steps to delete your account right away:
- First, open any browser and search for Shein in the tab.
- Go to the Shein website and log in. Once you are logged in, click on “My Account” and then “Account Security.”
- Scroll down until you see the section called “delete account.” Select it.
- It will redirect you to the verification page. Tap on apply to delete account.
- It will then show you some terms. Tap on agree Shein account deletion description.
- It will then ask you the reason you are deleting your account. Select the reason and tap continue.
- Finally, Shein will send a verification code on your email to verify it’s you. Enter that to continue.
Enter the verification code and you are done.
How To Delete Your Shein Account Via Email
To delete your account with this method, you will need to send Shein a request via email to erase all of your personal information from their files.
Compose a message and send it to the email address [email protected] using the email account that you used to register for your Shein account.
Put “Delete my Shein account” in the subject of the email you send.
In your request, make it clear that you want them to remove your account and any personal information they may have stored on their system.
Do not forget to include the information related to your accounts, such as your real name and shipping address, and reiterate the email address attached to your account.
How To Delete Your Shein Account Permanently Using Shein Customer Support
If you are unable to access the email address used to create your Shein account, you need to contact Shein customer care for assistance.
- Simply click the link labeled “Contact Us” which you will find at the very bottom of the website. Tap the link that says “Me” within the app.
- Just below the icons for Help, you will see the question “Can’t find the answer you are seeking for?” followed by a link to the Customer Service department in a smaller font. To access this link, tap it or click on it.
- You will be required to create a Shein account before proceeding. Ignore this and tap or click on “Continue without signing in” to move forward without logging in.
- This support tool “can’t tackle the difficulties of existing orders,” which is something you will be informed of when you try to use it. Tap or click the “Confirm” button to continue, as you are not attempting to modify an already placed order.
- Note: It’s possible that you’ll have to ignore a warning concerning the shipment speeds.
- Last but not least, you have the opportunity to be linked to a Live Chat session, during which you will have the chance to inquire about the possibility of having your account cancelled.
Because Shein does not provide any official means for deleting your account information, you will be required to wait for their answer and their confirmation that your personal information has been erased. Shein does not provide any official method for deleting your account information.
If you’re wondering if your Shein account will be deleted forever, the answer is, unfortunately, yes. Shein has implemented a policy of deleting accounts that have not been active for 6 months. This policy is in place to keep the site clean and organized.
If you have permanently deleted your Shein account, there is still hope that you can recover it. There are a few steps you need to take to try and retrieve your account:
– Try emailing [email protected] with your Shein username and deletion date. If you have forgotten your username, you can also try searching for help on the Shein website.
– Contact Shein customer service by phone.
– Submit a request through their feedback form.
– First, log in to your Shein account and click on “My Account.”
– Then, select “Credit Card” and click on “Remove Credit Card.”
– Enter your credit card number and expiration date and click on “Remove Credit Card.”
– Your credit card information will be removed from your account.
In conclusion, deleting your Shein account is the best decision. It will protect your personal information, but it will also save you from future headaches. This guide was prepared to help you with how to delete the Shein account permanently. Follow these straightforward steps and say goodbye to Shein for good!