AT&T is undoubtedly one of the largest telecommunication providers in the United States, amassing over a hundred million customers. However, there have been a growing number of people who want to delete their AT&T accounts. This article includes a detailed guide on How To Delete Your AT&T Online Account In 5 Simple Steps.
If you’re one of the many users asking, “can I delete my AT&T online account?” this article is for you. Here, we’ll show you how to delete/remove your AT&T online account in 5 simple steps.
How To Delete An Online AT&T Account
If you want to know if it’s possible to delete/remove your AT&T online account, the good news is you can remove an AT&T account online, but you can not delete or remove your user ID. Below we’ll show you five working steps to delete an AT&T account.
Steps To Delete/Remove Your AT&T Online Account
You can remove accounts from your profile on the AT&T website or via the app. Simply follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Open the AT&T app and sign into your account
- Step 2. On the home screen, select the three-lined icon at the top-right corner
- Step 3. Next, select “Profile,” then navigate to “Account users.”
- Step 4. Under Account Users, choose the “Manage sub-accounts” option
- Step 5. Lastly, tap the ‘Delete’ option next to the account you wish to remove
That’s it! The simple answer to the question “Can I delete my AT&T online account?” is that you can easily delete an online AT&T online, all you have to do is follow the steps explained above, and you’re good to go!
How To Delete A Linked Account From Your AT&T User Id
Follow the steps below to remove a linked account from your AT&T profile.
- Log into your account and tap the three-line icon at the top of the homepage, then select “profile.”
- Locate “Account Settings” and tap “Linked accounts.”
- Click on the account you wish to remove and select “Remove this account.” Note that you’ll be asked to make a payment if the account you want to delete has a due balance
- Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the account from your user Id.
Note: You can not remove the following types of accounts from your user Id
- Combined accounts(if you have primary online access)
- AT&T Internet or U-VERSE TV accounts(if you have primary access)
- Suspended accounts.
How Can I Remove My Email Account On AT&T?
If you want to remove the email account registered on your profile, you can do so from the Profile section of your account. But you can only delete an email address under two conditions:
- If the email account is not connected to a paid subscription
- If it’s between 30 to 60 days after you cancel the service
If the above conditions are met, follow the steps below to remove your Email account from your user Id
- Once signed into your account, tap the hamburger icon and select “Profile.”
- Go to “Contact info and choose the “Email” option
- Locate “AT&T Email Account” and tap “Manage,” then choose “Delete account.”
- Check to see that the “User Information” tab has a “Disabled” status to be sure that your email account is no longer in your profile.
FAQs On AT&T Account
Now you have the answer to your query-‘Can I delete my AT&T Online account?’ You can continue reading to find answers to other popular questions about AT&T’s online accounts, just in case you find it helpful.
Simply follow these steps to create an account:
Open the AT&T website from your browser
On the sign-in page, click on “Create one now.”
Input your AT&T phone number or account number, enter your zip code, and then hit “Continue.”
Canceling a service on AT&T is simple. You must contact AT&T customer service by email or phone and inform them of your desire to cancel a service.
If you change your mind about installing an AT&T Internet connection, you can call customer service and inform them that you no longer want the installation service.
Phone numbers of AT&T customers stay the same. However, your phone number can be changed in certain circumstances. In this case, you will be duly contacted before such a change is made.
Read another article on How To Turn On Voicemail Transcription iPhone?