Instagram offers its users a quick option to report a problem on Instagram. If users want to report a bug or issue in their app, they can shake their device to do so. This Instagram feature is known as “Instagram shake.” This article will guide you on How to Disable Shake on Instagram?
While many users just came to know about this feature, others are trying to disable this feature from their app. This guide will discuss how to disable shake on Instagram and how to turn it on.
Read on to find out step-by-step guides on enabling and disabling Instagram shake.
How to Enable Shake on Instagram?
If you want to use the “Instagram shake” feature on Instagram, you will need to turn it on first. Follow these steps to enable shake on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app and press the profile picture icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Now press the hamburger icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Settings” and then choose “Help.”
- Press “Report a problem.” Select “Report a problem” again from the list of options.
- Instagram will offer some space to give your feedback. Here you can write anything. For example, “Instagram story not working” and select “Submit.”
- A pop-up will appear and ask you to turn on the shake. Press “Turn on Shake.”
Now the Instagram shake is turned on your phone. When you face an app issue, shake your phone until you see a menu to report a problem.
What are the Steps to Disable Shake on Instagram?
It is quite straightforward to disable shake on Instagram. Follow these steps to get rid of the Instagram shake:
- Head to the Instagram app and shake your phone until a pop-up appears. Select “Turn off shake.”
- Now your app is free from the Instagram shake feature.
Since the feature is disabled, you will need to manually report a problem by going into the app settings.
FAQs On Instagram’s Shake Feature
Instagram Rage Shake feature is available both on iOS and Android phones. Whenever a user comes across an issue or bug within the app, they can report their issue by simply shaking their phone until a pop-up comes out.
Anyone can enable or disable the shake feature on Instagram. To disable the shake feature on Instagram, just shake your phone as long as the pop-up becomes available on your screen. Press “Turn off shake” to remove the feature.
Go to the Instagram app settings and select Help. Now tap “Report a problem” and select “report a problem” again. Type in any issue, for example, “stories not uploading,” and select “Submit.” A small menu will appear asking you to “Turn on shake.”
If the rage shake is enabled on your Instagram app and you shake your phone, a pop-up will come out with options like “report a problem, something isn’t working, and disable shake.”
You may also learn How To Zoom On Instagram Stories? quickly.