Since its inception in 2009, WhatsApp has become the world’s biggest private messaging application. Its regular updates have always kept users intrigued.
How To Delete WhatsApp Account?
- Open WhatsApp, tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner of your screen, and select “Settings.”
- On the Settings page, tap “Account” and hit “Delete my account.”
- Select the “DELETE MY ACCOUNT” option on the next page to delete your WhatsApp account permanently.
- Once this is done, all your data will be removed from WhatsApp.
Note: You can not delete your Whatsapp account using WhatsApp web.
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner of your screen, then select Settings.
- Launch WhatsApp Web on your Mac or Windows PC, tap the three-dot icon at the top of your screen, and select “Settings.”
No. A third party can not access messages because WhatsApp chats are protected with end-to-end encryption. Only the sender and receiver can read messages.
Yes. All messages, including media files, are encrypted on your device and can only be read by the recipient. WhatsApp Policy also states that WhatsApp will share user information with third parties.
While there is no definitive way to know if someone is checking your WhatsApp messages, there are some clues to look out for. Check your chats for changes that you do not make. Also, check your “About” section if any changes are made.
WhatsApp is very private. Messages and other user information are not stored on WhatsApp’s servers. Messages are only stored on the user’s device.
No. WhatsApp is protected with end-to-end encryption. It means that only the sender and receiver can access WhatsApp calls.
Read another article on How To Freeze Last Seen In Whatsapp?