The hashtags “Support for Support,” “Share for Share,” and “Shoutout for Shoutout” on Instagram can all be shortened to “S4S.” The meaning of each of these phrases is the same, that is, you will do something for someone else if they also do it for you. In other words, if the person you are going to do it for promises to do it similarly for you, you will communicate or cry out about the news or trends.
Collaboration with other Instagram users has a variety of advantages. You need more visibility and followers on Instagram to expand your company. Following a mutual agreement, two Instagram users switch the service with one another. By following the below steps, you can also be a part of S4S.
You may also learn how to do SFS on Instagram.
Step Guide To Do S4S On Instagram
- You can go to the page of the influencer or brand to whom you want to give a shoutout.
- For sharing a post or reel from their account to give a shoutout, you must select the desired post or reel and click on the small arrow option on the bottom left.
- You will get a dropdown of people to whom you can send it, and also, on the top will get the option of ‘Add Reel to Your Story’ or ‘Add Post to Your Story.
- You can tap on the option and share the content on your story by tagging the account.
- You can also add the link to the page of the user on your story. Go to the profile page of the user and click on the three dots on the top right.
- Tap on the option ‘Copy Profile URL’ and paste it into your story.
The abbreviation S4S means “shout out for shout out.” It’s a method of acknowledging the person who posted the item that you are sharing in the first place. When you share something on media platforms, be sure to provide proper acknowledgment by including S4S in the caption.
There is no universally applicable response to this query. Considering who you a shoutout and what you want to mention about them will determine the substance of your shoutout. The use of compelling images, concise wording, and being clear about why you are praising the person or company are some guidelines for crafting great shoutouts.
Start a dialogue with them before presenting your proposal. This can be accomplished by complimenting their most recent postings or by expressing your appreciation for their feed or material. When they respond to your message, you could then suggest a shoutout for shoutout arrangement.
One of the best ways to use other accounts in your business to promote yours is through shoutouts. S4S technique is an option and is typically cost-free. Additionally, you persuade an influencer to give you a free shoutout. If none of those are feasible, think about paying for a shoutout instead.
You can come up with some hashtags and find profiles related to them. You should also keep in mind to look for authentic profiles and not a profile that just ends up wasting your time in the entire process. You can go through pages on influencers who are often involved in shoutouts and then you can keep a tab on them for opportunities.