Instagram’s Stories feature is among the most well-liked elements of the platform. You may easily add effects, popular music, gifs, and other elements to your pictures and post them online with only a few clicks. Your Instagram story is visible for 24 hours, and it disappears afterward.
However, if you enjoy what you’ve created and want to save it, you won’t be able to download the music with your stories. Instagram users can download their stories as videos by selecting the save video option. However, if you try to save your Instagram Story, you’ll discover that there is no music in your saved video. It is because Instagram does not feature downloading of stories with music.
Steps To Download Instagram Stories With Music?
Can you store or keep Instagram stories that have music in them? Yes, it is possible. You can save or store an Instagram story that includes music using third-party websites and applications. You may download your Instagram Story with music in your phone’s gallery by following these basic steps.
After the story has been uploaded, you have 24 hours to save it if you want to download it. There are three ways to download your Instagram story with music:
- Using another application
- Archiving stories
- Sharing the story as a post or highlight
Method 1: Using other Application
If your account is public, you can download your story with music using a different program without signing into your account. You need to first sign in to your account, if you own a private one, before saving your Instagram story, including music.
You can utilize any of the following applications:
- Story saver Instagram
- Stories IG
Story Saver Instagram App
It only operates with public accounts. If you want to download the stories from private accounts, you must install the application from the Play Store or the App Store. To download your Instagram story with music using this app, follow these steps:
- Open Storysaver.net in your browser to get started.
- In the search box, enter the username of the Instagram account.
- Following confirmation of the captcha, click the option “download“
- The most recent stories from the Instagram account will be shown.
- To download the Instagram story, click the option of “save as video.”
- You’ll see a pop-up window asking you to download the story.
- Click on the option of “download”
- Upon downloading the story, you may access it in the gallery.
Stories IG App
This app is also functional with public accounts. Using this app, you can even save the highlights that are available on your Instagram account.
To save the Instagram story along with music through this app, follow the directions:
- Visit storiesig.net through your browser.
- Type the username of your Instagram account in the search box.
- You can access the recent stories and highlights of the account.
- Choose the “Download” option. You’ll see a pop-up window asking you to download the story.
- Tap on the download button.
- You may access the video in your gallery.
Method 2: Archiving the Stories
The option to archive stories is another choice. This option will allow you to save your Instagram story instantly in your Android archives.
To archive your stories, take the following actions:
- Open the Instagram application.
- Access settings, then privacy.
- Click the story.
- Make the Save to Archive option active.
Therefore, a story that you upload will always be downloaded. If you can’t find it, you can look for it in your files’ archived category.
Method 3: Sharing Your Story as a Post or Highlight
You can also add your stories to highlights, where they will remain indefinitely unless you delete them.
To add your story to the highlights, follow these steps:
- Visit your recently shared story
- Click the three dots next to the tale selection.
- After that, you can share it as a post or add it as a highlight.
Instagram also allows you to combine individual stories as a highlight in your profile by choosing themed highlights.
How to Download an Instagram Story with music in the Android gallery?
To download your Instagram story on your Android phone, follow these steps:
- Open the Storysaver in Chrome.
- Go to your story now, click the three dots, and copy the URL.
- Download by pasting the URL.
How to Download an Instagram Story with music in the iPhone gallery?
To download your Instagram story on your iPhone phone, follow these steps:
- Go to Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to Storysaver.
- Paste the story’s URL into the search box and select download.
FAQs on Instagram Story
Yes, you can download Instagram stories along with the music. You’ll need a third-party app, like Story Saver, to accomplish this. Using this software, you can download Instagram stories and music as videos or GIFs. You may archive stories or save them as highlights using the abovementioned steps.
You may be unable to download the Instagram story along with music for a few reasons. One possible cause is that Instagram lacks the authorization to release the music since it is copyrighted. Another possibility is that the song is longer than the allotted 15 seconds, which is the duration for Instagram stories.
There are some alternatives, but there isn’t a straightforward way to store an Instagram story that includes music without using the app. One approach is to take screenshots of the story. Another way is to save the Instagram story using a third-party app.
Download Instagram Stories with Music
Users cannot download stories with music on Instagram. However, using the abovementioned methods, you can now download Instagram stories with music. Since the software mentioned above and websites are online-based solutions, remember to save your Instagram stories within the same day or 24 hours. Furthermore, you can retain stories in your account as archives or highlights.
I hope this article on downloading Instagram music-based stories is helpful to you.
Also, check another article on How to Make Instagram Birthday Stories?