Video sharing social app TikTok is becoming popular with each passing day. Many stars like Bella Porch and Charli D’Amelio gained clout from their TikTok content, and this is why several people are choosing this app to share their content worldwide and catch on. Follow this guide to learn about “How to Edit a Draft on TikTok?” without any hassle quickly.
Using TikTok, users can save content as “drafts” that can be shared later. Drafts allow TikTokers to work on their content periodically before posting.
If you have a draft on your TikTok account, you may be wondering how to edit a draft on TikTok.
Keep reading to find out about TikTok drafts and how to edit them.
How to Create a Draft on TikTok?
- Head to the TikTok app and press the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- Record a video or upload a pre-recorded video to share on TikTok. Press “Next” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Here you will find several settings to apply to your TikTok video. At the bottom left corner of your screen, press “Drafts.”
Once you press “Drafts,” the video will be saved in your profile for later use. You can access the video by simply going into your TikTok profile.
How to Edit a Draft on TikTok?
- Go to your TikTok profile. Select “Drafts” opposite your posted videos.
- Your saved drafts will appear on this page. Select the draft you wish to edit.
- Modify and customize your draft by adding stickers, text, effects, sound, or anything else. Once you have changed your video, you can press “Next.”
- Save it back to your drafts or share it with your followers. Choose “Drafts” if you wish to save your video. Otherwise, move on to the next step.
- Add hashtags and descriptions, or mention someone in your video. You can also change the privacy settings of your video. Finally, select “Post.”
FAQs on TikTok
Yes, you can modify your drafts on TikTok. Head to your TikTok profile and select “Drafts.” Choose the draft you would like to edit. Make adjustments to your video and add stickers or sounds.
You can’t do anything if you already posted your TikTok video and forgot to add a description or change the privacy. The only thing you could do is delete the video and repost it with the required changes.
If your TikTok app is not saving your videos, there might be an issue with the update. Try updating or reinstalling your app from the play store. Remember that uninstalling your TikTok app will also swipe away your drafts. Apart from that, you may also try clearing the cache of your TikTok from your phone’s settings.
The primary reason behind TikTok not posting draft videos is your poor internet connection. However, you don’t need high-speed internet to upload a short video on TikTok. Your internet might be working slower than the normal speed.
TikTok mentions that your drafts would be permanently removed once you uninstall your app. It is wise to save your drafts to your phone’s storage rather than just keeping them in your TikTok profile. This way, you can be certain that your content is stored well.
Please read our other article on How Can I Change My Birthday on TikTok?