Are you experiencing a ‘Challenge Required’ error on your Instagram? The Instagram ‘challenge required’ error is one of the most annoying hitches you may face on the Instagram app. Why? It disables your ability to login into your account.
You may be perplexed if this is your first time encountering such a problem on Instagram. We will assist you in resolving the ‘Challenge Required’ Instagram here in this article. Let us look at the steps on How To Fix Challenge Required on Instagram.
Step-by-Step Procedure on How To Fix Challenge Required on Instagram
The ‘Challenge Required’ error frequently arises when you attempt to access your Instagram account using the internet instead of the application or when you attempt to link to your account from an unfamiliar device.
The error notification is Instagram’s method of requiring you to show you are human and not a robot attempting to break into your profile.
Here is How To Fix Challenge Required on Instagram?
Option One: Change to Mobile Data from Wi-Fi or Vice Versa
- Switch to mobile data if you are linked to a Wi-Fi network or change to a Wi-Fi network if you use your mobile data. You can accomplish this on Android by swiping down from the top of the screen’s device.
2. Hit the gear icon (settings) in the top right corner.
3. Tap the Wi-Fi icon to disable Wi-Fi or mobile data to do the same.
The IP address of your mobile will change as a result of this. Because the ‘Challenge Required’ error is a momentary block on your IP address, swapping connections should resolve the issue.
Before you examine to see if the problem has resolved itself, force-close your Instagram app after switching networks.
Option Two: Delete and Reinstall Your Instagram App
Between 24 to 48 hours, you can deactivate and reinstall your Instagram. The ‘Challenge Required’ error could be why your IP address is temporarily blocked. As a result, it will be automatically eliminated between that time.
There are a few options available to you. So you may have to wait 24 to 48 hours or remove Instagram simultaneously.
If you remove Instagram, its cache and data will become clean.
Here’s how to Uninstall and reinstall your Instagram:
- Tap on settings on your Android phone.
2. On the page that opens, click on App Management.
3. Tap on App List on the next page, and all the apps on your mobile will be visible.
4. Hit on the Instagram app, and on the next page, tap on App details.
5. It will take you to the Play store, where Instagram is. You can now remove the App by clicking on the Uninstall option.
6. Reinstall your App by going to the Play store and typing Instagram on the search bar at the upper part of the page. Chose Install, and you’ll have your Instagram back.
Option Three: Clear the Instagram Cache
- Empty your Instagram Cache on your Android device. First, you need to go to the Setting app.
- On the list of apps appearing on the menu, tap on Instagram.
3. Hit on the Storage option in the Instagram app details.
4. Tap on the Clear Cache option on the lower part of the storage space information.
Option Four: Update Your Instagram
1. Alternatively, shift to the latest Instagram version through the Play store on your Android device.
2. Input Instagram on the store’s search bar at the upper part of the screen. Tap on search.
3. Select Instagram from the search results that’ll pop up
4. Hit on Update and wait for the process to end. If you only see Open, then there’s no need to update your Instagram as it’s up-to-date.
5. Go to your Instagram account to verify whether the “challenge required” error has stopped the blockage.
Option Five: Change of Browser
When all options are not removing the error, you can try changing from the App to the browser or the other way round. Then, go to your Instagram profile to check whether the Challenge Required error is o longer visible.
Option Six: Addition of Verification Procedure
You can use your old Android mobile or PC to access your Instagram account and accept new login verification procedures. If you do this before switching to the new device, the App will no longer display the “challenge required” Instagram problem.
However, the App will prompt you to confirm your account using the specified alternative method.
Here are the steps:
1. Launch your Instagram on your old mobile that you used to login into your account.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines on the upper section of your profile page.
3. Tap Settings on the menu that appears.
4. Choose Password and Security.
5. Click on the Two-factor Authentication on the next page.
FAQs on Instagram Challenge Required
Resolving the ‘Challenge Required’ issue needs you to show that you are the account owner. The simplest method is to connect to your Instagram using the App, which bypasses any online servers. It should work after a few attempts.
The Instagram challenge required problem is prevalent on the site. It occurs when Instagram cannot establish a safe connection to its databases. It frequently occurs when you try to sign in with a different cellular phone.
There are things you may do if you experience the feedback requested error separately from other users. The first way is to shift from a Wireless network to a mobile network, which will alter your IP address and should resolve the problem.
When connecting your Instagram account to Instagram’s bot, you may see the error message “consent required.” If your account is not configured correctly, the error message occurs.
Instagram does not specify how quickly it reacts. Based on users’ experiences, the initial response takes 24-48 hours. If the situation necessitates more discussion, you will have to wait longer for each subsequent communication.
Challenge Required Issue
Instagram has a history of wrongly detecting spam, bots, and automation. As a result, even if you did nothing, you may see the ‘Challenge Required’ issue. You’ll need to use the steps in this article to correct the temporary problem. In most circumstances, the mistake will only last up to 48 hours, so you must be patient.
Please read our other article on How to Archive all Your Instagram Posts?