Facebook allows users to find matches based on their interests and locations. Many users have taken advantage of this feature to make new friends or even find partners for casual dating. There are several factors why Facebook dating profile is not available. Maybe you are in a location where the feature is unavailable, your application is outdated, or Facebook removed the feature from your app. Keep reading to learn how to get Facebook dating back after deleting it.
steps to Get Facebook Dating Back after deleting From your Mobile Phone
Following this process, you can get Facebook dating back on your Facebook app.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Click the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen to access the shortcut section.
- Look for “Dating” on the displayed shortcuts. If you do not find it, click “See More” to access all the shortcuts. When you find the dating shortcut, tap to get started.
- Since you cannot get the deleted account back, you will be required to create a new profile and link it to your Facebook profile.
- Follow the instructions to set up your new Facebook dating profile and provide as much relevant information as possible, then confirm the information to complete the profile creation.
steps to Get Facebook Dating back after it Has Disappeared
Did the Facebook dating feature disappear from your Facebook profile? There are various reasons why this might happen, such as the change of location to areas where the dating feature is not supported, your app getting outdated, or Facebook removing the dating feature because you violated their terms of service.
If you are in a new location where the feature is not currently available, you can try to solve the problem with the help of a VPN.
- Uninstall your Facebook application.
- Install a VPN provider application.
- Connect your network to a country where the Facebook dating feature is available.
- Install the Facebook App, open it, and log in to your profile.
- Look for the dating feature under the shortcut section, click to open your profile, and continue enjoying the service.
If Facebook dating is available in your location but does not appear on your Facebook app, you should consider updating your application. Probably the version you are using is not the latest. Open your Google play application and click to update the Facebook application. Check whether the problem has been solved. In addition, you can uninstall the app and then reinstall it. This way, you will update it to the latest version.
Another factor that might cause the Facebook dating feature not to function properly might be the cache files in the Facebook application. Cache files can make an application not function properly. Consider cleaning the cache files off your app to see whether it will solve the problem.
If the problem persists after trying these solutions, you can reach out to the Facebook help center to get their help. To access the help center;
- Scroll down the menu section to the bottom.
- Click to open the “Help & support” down menu.
- Click to open “Help Center.”
- Click the search tab and search for help concerning your problem to get the necessary assistance.
How to Get Facebook Dating Back After Deletion?
Upon deleting your profile, you will lose it and its information. It is not recoverable through the application. You must note that you cannot create a new profile within seven days of deletion. You must wait seven days for Facebook to allow you to create a new profile.
How to Get Facebook Dating Back Upon Forgetting the Password?
You can recover your account by clicking the “Forgot password” link below the login section if you have forgotten your password. Follow the instructions carefully and use the appropriate authentication method to help you reset your password to a memorable one.
- Before you delete your dating profile, download a copy of your data. This includes photos, wall posts, messages, and more.
- Create a strong and memorable password to avoid losing your profile. In addition, set up a reliable verification method such as your official email address to recover your profile once you forget the password.
- Keep your Facebook application updated all the time to avoid losing some features, such as the dating feature.
Deactivating your dating profile hides it from other users. However, you can reactivate your dating profile at any time. On the other hand, deleting your profile takes deletes all the information about the profile permanently.
Your Facebook dating profile will get deleted along with your account. In addition, deleting your account will result in a loss of important dating information which is not recoverable. However, your matches will still see your chats with them.
To activate Facebook dating:
– Log in to your Facebook account.
– At the right-hand corner of your screen, tap the three horizontal lines to access the menu.
– Under the menu section, scroll down to find the “All shortcut” section.
– Under this section, look for the “Dating “ shortcut, tap to open it, and fill in the required information to activate your dating profile.
Various factors will make the Facebook dating feature unavailable on your phone. One of the factors is location; this feature is not available in all countries, so you must be in a country where the feature is available to access it. In addition, make sure you are using the official Facebook application; the dating feature is only available in the official Facebook application.
A deleted Facebook dating profile loses all its information and is not recoverable. To get back to Facebook dating, you will be required to create a new profile which you will have to wait for seven days after the deletion to create a new profile.,