If you need help with something on Facebook, particularly when addressing why your certain post got removed by the platform, the information you’ll need will be found in your support inbox. But the question is, where do you find it? Below are the steps you can follow to get to Facebook’s support inbox.
Steps To Get The Support Inbox On Facebook Using a Browser.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ and log into your Facebook account. You’ll land on the homepage.
- Click on the Account button on the menu bar at the top of the screen. It is the small inverted triangle icon beside the notification icon.
- Under your profile name, there will be a list of options. Click on “Help & Support”. It is the one with the question mark icon beside it.
- Under the Help & Support menu, click on Support Inbox. This has an envelope icon beside it. This will take you to Facebook’s support inbox, where it posts any communication to its users regarding their accounts.
Getting to the Support Inbox on the App
- Launch the Facebook app on your mobile device then log into your Facebook account.
- Tap on your profile picture. This will bring you to your account page.
- Scroll down and find the option for “Help & Support”. It can be found under “Community Resources.” Click on the option to pull up the menu.
- Under “Help Center,” you’ll find the button for the Support Inbox.
The Facebook support inbox is a messaging system that provides updates on any reports you’ve submitted to the Facebook support team. Once the platform’s moderators have reviewed the submission on the user or listing, you will receive a message in your Support Inbox.
Go to your support inbox. Click on the support message that you want to delete. Click on the three horizontal dots on the top right side of the message. A pop-up menu will appear. Click on the option marked “Delete Message”. Verify the action by clicking on the blue “Delete Message” button that will appear.
After you’ve opened a support ticket within the platform, it can take anywhere between 24 to 48 hours for the moderators to review your concern.
How do I send an email to Facebook support?
If Facebook is not replying to your report on the platform, you can also send an email to [email protected]. You can send your concerns regarding suspended accounts or removed content through this account.
From the desktop site, go to the top right part of the menu bar. You will see a downward-facing arrow. Click on that and choose “Help & Support” from the menu. Go to “Report a problem” and choose whether you want to send feedback or report a problem.