Sometimes, when you call someone, it could be your friend or family member; for one reason, he or she may not be available to respond or pick up your calls. This article will guide you on How To Leave a Voicemail On iPhone After Calling?
The receiver’s line may be unavailable due to network coverage, and it could be switched off or placed on Do Not Disturb. When this happens, it almost seems impossible to contact that person at that moment.
Luckily, you can try leaving a voicemail. A voicemail allows you to record your call like a voice note, and it’s sent as a message to the recipient. Whenever the recipient is reachable again, he or she automatically gets your voicemail and can choose to call back after listening to your voicemail.
In this blog post, you’ll learn how to leave a voicemail on your iPhone after calling.
How to Send a Voicemail Message?
If you’ve failed to reach a contact, you can try sending a voicemail to the recipient. Follow this step-by-step guide on how to record and send a voicemail message.
1. Tap on the Phone app icon to open the app.
2. At the bottom toolbar, tap on the Voicemail tab.
3. Select a message you want to share. Then, record a voicemail attached to the message.
4. Next, tap on the Share icon at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Below is a list of apps where you want to share your voicemail. Select the app to which you’ll share your voicemail.
6. Next, choose the recipient to which the voicemail would be sent.
7. Tap the Send button to send the voicemail to the recipient.
How to Set Up your Voicemail?
Also, if you’re unavailable, you can set up the voicemail setting on your iPhone. This automatically allows a caller to leave a message after your voicemail intro.
You’re in the right place if you don’t know how to set up your voicemail.
1. On your home screen, tap on the Phone app.
2. Next, tap on the Voicemail tab at the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Set Up Now pop-up.
4. Enter a 4-6 digit passcode.
5. Confirm the passcode and tap on Done to save the passcode.
6. Select Custom to record a brief introduction or greeting to your voicemail.
7. Next, select Record to start and Stop to finish recording.
8. Select the Done option to save the voicemail.
FAQs On Leaving a Voicemail On iPhone After Calling
Yes, you can. The Slydial app allows you to send voicemails directly to contacts without calling them. You can access the Slydial website via www.slydial.com.
By calling their voicemail number and adding a star(*) after hearing the beep. You can record your voicemail message.
To make specific contacts go right to voicemail, you have to block them. When you receive an incoming call, you can direct the caller to your voicemail by pressing the power button twice on your iPhone.
Yes, with the Slydial app. After dialing the specific phone number, then leave your voicemail message after the 30-second ad.
– If you can’t reach a contact, you must leave a voicemail.
– In this voicemail, record relevant information or a reason why you called.
– Keep the voicemail short and informative.
– The time length should be between 20 to 30 seconds.
– Use your normal voice and tone for easy recognition.
Read another article on How To Keep An Audio Message On iPhone?