In some situations, you might avoid calling someone to prevent having an awkward direct interaction with them. Though texting or emailing might be the first thing that springs to mind as an alternative to phoning and leaving a voicemail, sometimes there is no substitute for the energy and emotion of your voice. Read this article till the end to get the answer to your query – “How To Leave A Voicemail Without Calling On iPhone?”
If you’ve been wondering- How To Leave A Voicemail Without Calling On iPhone? Then this post is for you. Read on to see easy steps to Leave A Voicemail Without Calling On iPhone.
Guide On How To Leave A Voicemail Without Calling On iPhone?
Suppose you leave a voicemail for someone without calling them. In that case, they will only be alerted that they have a new voicemail, which is more convenient if you want to leave messages for your wife or husband without disturbing them in the late evening. One can also decide to surprise their girlfriend or boyfriend when she or he is working or in a meeting room, to avoid awkward situations like planning to break up with your girlfriend or simply as a trick to con you.
- How to Leave a Voicemail with iOS earlier than 9.2 without Making a Call
- How to Leave a Voicemail with iOS 9.2 or Later without Making a Call
Part 1: How to Leave a Voicemail with iOS earlier than 9.2 without Making a Call?
When using an iOS older than 9.2, you will discover that this feature is not natively supported on your iPhone. Slydial might suddenly enable you to bypass a person’s phone and get straight to their voicemail in that situation. You don’t have to pay, that makes it even more thrilling!
- Step 1: Download the app from iTunes, then activate it on your iPhone by clicking the Slydial icon.
- Step 2: Log in with your account or sign up for a new one. Both options are free until you upgrade to a premium Slydial version to gain access to additional features like skipping the advertisements, dialing by the recipient’s name directly from your iPhone without having to memorize the exact number, calling up to 10 contacts at once, and more.
- Step 3: Pick a contact or input the phone number of the person you want to leave a voicemail for instead of putting a call through.
- Step 4: Record your voicemail, and the app will directly connect to the Slydial network and forward the message without making a call.
Note that Slydial calls are restricted to being made from American landlines to American mobile phones.
Part 2: How to Leave a voicemail with iOS 9.2 or Later without Dialing?
Fortunately, if your iPhone has iOS 9.2 or later, you can leave a voicemail without making a call directly from your iPhone without using third-party software.
You must first set up voicemail on your iPhone before you can send voicemail directly from it. Here’s how:
- From the Home screen, go to Phone. On the screen’s bottom right corner, select Voicemail.
- At the top of the page, select Set Up Now. Create a password that may vary in length depending on the carrier, then click Done in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Done after entering your password once more to confirm. To record a new welcome, choose Custom. Tap Record to leave a voicemail message.
- When you’re finished, select Stop, and click Save. Additionally, your voicemail list will display the recorded message you left.
You can proceed now that your iPhone voicemail should be operational. But if you discover this approach isn’t appropriate for you, please assist yourself in locating alternative, more successful strategies.
Here’s how to use an iPhone running iOS 9.2 or higher, leave a voicemail without making a call with Slydial
- Step 1: Launch the iPhone app and select voicemail to examine your most recent voicemails and any earlier ones you may have recorded.
- Step 2: Tap the Share option in the top right corner of the app after choosing the voicemail message you want to send to the persons you want to leave a voicemail for but don’t want to call.
- Step 3: Tap Messages, Mail, or Notes in the Share menu to choose how you want to share your voicemail.
- Step 4: Hit the Send button to send the voicemail.
You have now succeeded in leaving a voicemail without making a call. Instead of a phone call, the invoice will receive your voicemail as an audio file attachment in the M4A format.
Read another article on How To Send Voice Messages From An iPhone To An Android?