If you are a social media fan, you must have heard about Instagram and Snapchat, the most used platforms worldwide. These apps are their favorite among teens because they enable them to connect with their peers. Snapchat has a Stories feature that enables you to send pictures and messages to friends, as Instagram does. Thus, you can link your Instagram if you are on Snapchat Stories. If you don’t know how to do that, read this article to learn the steps. If you’ve been wondering- How To Link Your Instagram to Snapchat Story? Then this post is for you.
Steps to Link Your Instagram to a Snapchat Story
Adding an Instagram link to a Snapchat is easy because you can do it from the Snapchat application on your mobile phone.
- Launch your Instagram and copy your username.
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Choose if you want to post a video or photo as your Instagram story.
- Many icons will be indicated once you take a photo or upload a video. Find the paper clip icon and click on it.
- You will be asked to type the URL in the given space. Enter the Instagram URL you saw earlier. The Instagram URL will be like: Instagram.com/your username.
- Click on the Send icon below the screen and click to add to your story.
Once you complete the above steps, you will have the Snapchat story with an Instagram link. When your friends swipe your story up, they will see your link and click on it.
If you are having a hard time finding your Instagram username follow these steps:
- Open Instagram.
- Click on your profile at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the three lines, then select the Your activity option.
- Scroll downwards and click on Account History
- Tap on Edit Profile and copy your username. Your username will enable you to have your Instagram link.
FAQs On Linking Instagram to Snapchat Story
Yes. Snapchat allows users to grow their connection, making it easy for users to add their Instagram profile links to their Snapchat stories. Users need to open Snapchat and take a picture or video. Once you have the video, apply filters if you want and click on the send icon. Once an enter URL option appears, click on it, then enter your Instagram link. Before performing the steps, you must have copied your Instagram link.
If you want to share your Instagram profile with your Snapchat friends, sharing it through your Stories is a simple way to achieve that. Users that want to increase their friends’ list use this feature to share their profiles. Moreover, if you are promoting a service or product, you must have a huge following to succeed. Sharing your link on various platforms will help you grow your following.
Yes. If you want to share your Instagram profile and increase the number of your followers, you can do so from your Instagram account. After opening your Instagram account:
1. Go to the settings.
2. Click on the sharing option.
3. Select which platform you will share your profile on.
New Instagram users can find it hard to locate their URL because they don’t know it is their username. To copy your Instagram URL, you need to navigate to your username and copy it exactly how it looks. Once you have copied your username, add it in front of the official Instagram URL. If you can’t locate your username, click on your profile picture, and go to account information. You will see your username.
A few users may experience the issue of having trouble uploading links to their Snapchat Stories. You may be experiencing such a problem because you are using an outdated Snapchat version. First, ensure your version of Snapchat is the latest, then click on the paper icon to add the link.
Snapchat is a great application, and its ability to allow sharing of links, including Instagram links, makes it suitable. If you want to market some product through your social media platforms, ensure you have many followers. Moreover, you can grow the number of your Instagram through sharing your Instagram link via Snapchat story. Check this guide if you have trouble linking your Instagram to a Snapchat story.
You may also learn How To Zoom On Instagram Stories? quickly.