With an estimate of 755 million monthly users, TikTok is the third largest social network in the world, and if you’re not on TikTok you’re definitely missing out on a lot of fun. Now, let’s see how to login to TikTok on the Computer.
TikTok was initially created as a mobile app, and most of its features are mobile-friendly, however, TikTok recently rolled out the TikTok PC version.
Therefore check out this ultimate guide about everything you need to know about logging into Tiktok on a PC.
Signup For A TikTok Account.
Unfortunately, you cannot log in to TikTok if you don’t have an account. Follow the simple steps below to sign up for a Tiktok account on a Computer.
- On your web browser search for www.tiktok.com.
- At the top right corner click the login button.
- Click the signup button below the login options to sign up.
Congratulations! You now have your own TikTok account.
Login To TikTok
There are various options to login into your TikTok account. Follow this guide to log in with your preferred choice.
Log in with a QR Code.
To log in to TikTok using a Qr Code:
- Open the TikTok App on your mobile device.
- On your profile tap the + sign on the left corner of your phone
- Tap the scan QR button on the top right side of your phone to scan the QR code
- You can successfully login into TikTok after scanning the QR code.
Log in With Phone/ Email/Username
Use these simple steps to log in to TikTok on a computer using your phone number, email, or username. You can also check how to change your number on Tik Tok if you forget the old one.
- Click the login with a phone/email/username option.
- If you choose to log in with your phone number; enter your phone number to get a login verification code
- If you choose to log in with your username/email. Click the Username option and put in your username/email credentials together with your password to log in.
Login with Facebook
Once clicked, the Facebook login option automatically redirects you to your Facebook account so that you can log in to TikTok using your Facebook account.
- Click the ‘Continue with Facebook button.
- Once redirected to your Facebook account enter your Facebook email address/phone number and password
- Click login the login button, and you are automatically logged into TikTok using your Facebook account.
Login to TikTok Via Google
The benefit of Google accounts is that they are automatically synced if used as login options.
- Click the ‘Continue with Google‘ button
- Once redirected to your google accounts choose your preferred login account
- Click your preferred email account and put in your password.
Login to TikTok Via Twitter.
Yes, you can log in to TikTok using your Twitter account. Isn’t that amazing!
- Click the ‘Continue with Twitter button.
- You will get a popup that requires you to authorize TikTok to access your information.
- Enter your email/username and password to log in to TikTok using your Twitter account.
Login to TikTok with Apple
To login to TikTok through Apple:
- Click the ‘Continue with Apple’ button on the login page
- You will be redirected to log in to TikTok using your Apple Id and Password
Login to TikTok Via Instagram
Login into TikTok via Instagram is beneficial to all TikTok creatives who create content for both Instagram and TikTok. Unfortunately, you cannot log in to TikTok on a Pc with an Instagram account.
- Click the ‘Continue with Instagram’ button
- Enter your Instagram login credentials to log in to Tiktok.
Once you successfully log in to TikTok using your preferred choice out of the 7 available options make sure to complete the Verification Puzzle so as to access TikTok videos.
Yes, TikTok allows both PC users, laptop users, and Mac users to log in using the TikTok desktop App that was rolled out in early 2020. As long as you have a secure browser to use you can log on to TikTok using all types of computers, laptops, and Macbooks.
Some of the best Virus-free browsers to use when logging into Tiktok using a Computer include:
Yes, there are five different ways of uploading videos on the TikTok desktop App. You can Upload your TikTok Videos on a computer through the following simple methods:
The benefit of uploading your TikTok videos using a computer is that you get the opportunity to edit your videos using excellent video editing software that produces high-quality videos for posting.
Remember! TikTok has very high competition and for your videos to rank high they ought to be high-quality, catchy, and entertaining.
There are many benefits of using the TikTok desktop App:
-You get to edit your videos using desktop apps like AdobePremiere and add all the effects that cannot be added using a phone.
-It is faster to upload videos on TikTok using a computer
-Easy to track your TikTok channel progress and analytics using a PC
-It is easier to create your TikTok brand awareness campaigns and reach your target audience faster on a PC than on a phone.
There might be a few reasons why you are unable to log in to TikTok using your computer.
-Check your internet connection
-Forgotten login credentials
-Violating TikTok terms and services
-Granting TikTok the required login permissions if you are not using your phone number, username, or email.
-Old TikTok version.
Yes, Tiktok has a support service with different services like;
-Getting started on TikTok
-Account and Privacy settings
-Logging in and troubleshooting.
Even though a lot of TikTok users use the mobile version of TikTok, the desktop app is also very useful especially when monitoring the growth of a commercial TikTok channel. Honestly, the TikTok mobile app is one of the best apps to use due to its simple-to-use and easy-to-understand features, however now that you know how to log in to TikTok using a computer why not give it a try?