If you’re the type to celebrate your friends, you probably already know about Facebook’s Friends Day. It happens on February 4 when Facebook releases a fun video of you and your friends. What’s great is that you can edit the slideshow clip to feature your friends. Below are the steps on how to make a friends day video on Facebook. This article includes a detailed guide on How To Make A Friends Day Video On Facebook.
You can also learn how to recover a permanently deleted Facebook account efficiently.
Find the video via Notification
- You have to wait for Facebook to release their Friends Day video of you and your friend. It comes out around February 2. You will receive a notification that your video is available for viewing. Note that even if you have your friends on that video, the Friends Day video is only visible to you, so you’d have to share it for the others to see it too.
- Once you receive the Friends Day video notification, click on it. This will lead you to a new page where you can watch the video. From there, you also have the share option.
- Before sharing, you may want to edit the video to select the photos that you want the video to feature. Once you’ve chosen the images that you wish to share, you can click on the share button. This will post the video on your Timeline.
Edit your own Friends Day video via the link
- You can also access your Friends Day video by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/friendsday. The link will not work now since it is not Friends Day. It will only lead to a sample Friends day video generated by Facebook.
- Once the platform has enabled the feature, you will find a page with buttons for editing and sharing. If you want to feature certain photos, click on “Edit Video.” If you’re happy with the video, click on the share option so your friends can view it.
- If you click on the edit option, a window will pop out, asking you to choose the photos and friends you want to feature in your video. Click on “Next” to save your selection.
- View the video. Once you’re happy with the content, click the button “Only Me.” Change that to the public, friends, or specific users you wish to see in the video.
- Finally, click on Post. The Friends Day video will now be posted on your Facebook page.
FAQs On Facebook
In order to receive a Facebook Friendversary video, you must be friends with another user for at least one year. On the day when your connection is established on Facebook, your friends will receive a notification that they can make a Friendversary video.
The Facebook anniversary date was the day when another user became your friend on the platform. It can also be the date that you indicated as the anniversary of a relationship that you posted.
Go to your profile page. Underneath your profile picture, look for the Live Events panel. It is typically under the Friends panel. Click on the blue “See All” link. You will see a timeline of all the life events that you posted. Click on the kebab menu next to the life event you want to edit. Select “See life event.” Click on the kebab menu one more time and select “Edit Post” from the list. Click on the edit button at the top left part of the image. Click on the date under the event title and make the necessary changes.
To see a memory, launch the app and tap on your profile photo at the bottom right of the screen. On the Menu page, tap on “Memories.” You will now be able to see all the previous memories.
No. A pre-selected memory will appear on your timeline, though. You can then choose to share that memory or not.